Avadon 2: The Corruption
By Spiderweb Software
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
* 'With everything set up so that even a newcomer to the genre can pick it up quickly, there’s no reason not to see if this could be the beginning of a lovely relationship. 4/5" - Indie Game Reviewer
* "A very rewarding and easily recommended gaming experience." - Gear Diary
* "As a whole, Avadon 2: The Corruption offers a great value for those who enjoy an old-school style RPG. To tell you the truth, I ended up playing this game for eight hours straight on my first play. 4.5/5"
- Game Industry News
* "Do yourself a favor and pick it up now and support this great effort to bring us a quality RPG. 5/5"
* "Frankly this is the most fun I've had with an RPG all year. 7/10" - Dealspwn
Avadon 2: The Corruption is a huge, indie fantasy role-playing adventure, the second chapter in the epic Avadon trilogy. You will serve the keep of Avadon, working as a spy and warrior to fight the enemies of your homeland. As a servant of the Black Fortress, your word is law. Experience an exciting fantasy role-playing adventure as you try to save your homeland from civil war and fiery destruction.
Avadon 2: The Corruption Features:
* Epic fantasy role-playing adventure in an enormous and unique world.
* Five different character classes, with dozens of unique spells and abilities.
* Uncover the fascinating histories of Avadon and the many lands of Lynaeus.
* Many different endings. Will you be loyal to Avadon or switch sides and bring it down? The choice is yours!
* Dozens of side quests, dungeons, and secrets to discover.
* Hundreds of magical items to find. Use powerful crystals to make your artifacts even more powerful.
* Huge adventure with lots of replay value. Experience with Avadon: The Black Fortress is entirely unnecessary to enjoy Avadon 2.
What's New in Version 1.0.1
* Commander Odil will no longer disappear for good when you need to report your victory over Konstina.
* In the Trapped Lair, Avadon 2 will no longer mistakenly think Sulla is present.
* A number of typo fixes.
More of the same . . .
If you you enjoyed playing Avadon: The Black Fortress (which I did), you will love this game. An additional class of charecter has been added, and leveling up takes longer. I still wish they would add a few levels, making the top achievements accessable. Lots of paths to take, lots of roles to revisit.
If the story is more important to you than slick graphics, then games by Spiderweb Software like Avadon 2 are sure to please. They have hundreds of hours of solo gameplay, where you control a party of 1 to 3 people. Well worth your pennies if you are a fan of adventure or RPG’s.
great game if you like the genre
i personally loved it and i think anyone who likes this type of game would as well