By Masako Sakanashi
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Most Japanese people have their own stamps called "Hanko" and regularly use them instead of signiture.
Rubber stamp carving is getting popular as a hobby in Japan.
This application makes your photos look like Hanko stamps easily and quickly.
Make your original stamps by a combination of image and text.
HOW TO USE:
Just follow the on-screen prompt step-by-step.
(1) Select a photo from photo album or take a picture with camera.
(2) Cut out square area.
(3) Turn your photo into black and white.
(4) Retouch the photo.
(5) Select a frame.
(6) Input text (top, bottom, left or right)
(7) Completed. Share the creation and save to stamp collection.
* The Privacy Settings for Photos need to be active. Open the Settings app > Privacy > Photos > Turn "Hanko Stamp" ON.
* Universal App for both iPhone/iPod touch and iPad.
* Optimized for iOS 11 (iOS 9.0 or later required)
What's New in Version 7.2
- Fixed an issue where images could not be posted on Twitter and Facebook on iOS 11.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Oct 12, 2017
- Version: 7.2
- Size: 61.5 MB
- Languages: English, French, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Masako Sakanashi
- © Sakanapps
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Full Version$1.99