By Farlex International Ltd.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
WARNING: WordHub is addictive! Rated #1 app in the App Store in the Word Game category in 19 countries in 2013–2015 (Source: https://www.appannie.com/apps/ios/app/wordhub/app-ranking/#device=ipad&type=best-ranks)
WordHub is a word game in which you must build as many words as you can from the letters inside the word wheel. Don't forget to find the secret 7-letter word every round! Features single and multiplayer and timed and untimed games.
* See which of your friends are already playing, then challenge them! Or go up against random opponents across all platforms of the WordHub arena. Play on any device!
* Challenge yourself! With two modes of single-player gameplay. Even play offline!
* Untimed Game: Stretch your brain to its limit to find every last solution, with no clock.
* Play in a dozen different languages! English, Spanish, German, French, Portuguese, Italian, Russian, and more!
* Unlock badges for in-game achievements.
* Use Hints to find even the toughest words.
* Score extra points for longer words.
* Earn coins just by challenging your friends! Redeem coins for hints or to upgrade to WordHub Pro and get full access to answers and stats.
* Learn new words and boost your vocabulary. Look up the definitions of solutions with TheFreeDictionary.com—the world's most comprehensive dictionary!
* Download The Free Dictionary app by Farlex and increase your vocabulary arsenal. Bookmark your favorite WordHub answers and even share your favorite new words with friends.
Farlex is an independent, global company, offering innovative, easy-to-use online reference and learning tools.
What's New in Version 2.14
* Bug fixes.
* If you have any problems or questions, please use the "Feedback" option in the settings menu to email developer[at]farlex[dot]ie.
Nice Word Game That Needs Upgrades
I enjoy playing this game, as it increases my ability to find words within jumbled letters. It is also directly connected to The (Farlex) Free Dictionary, making it easy to look up words I don't know. I bought the inexpensive WordHub Pro and I have not regretted it. I enjoy comparing the words I found with those that I could have found.
However, many of the answers contain words that are either proper nouns or abbreviations, neither of which are supposed to be allowed in the gameplay (according to their own rules).
[Recently when I inquired about it, someone changed "abbreviations" to "adjectives," which is laughable because many (if not most) of the words in the English language are adjectives.]
Nonetheless, I continue to play as it helps me pass time when I'm bored. And it helps me find more words in another word game App I play.
NO Support, Buggy, Pay Twice -- App and Online
I've been asking over and over to get various bugs fixed. Earlier, they responded, saying they'd fix them soon. Now, no response at all.
I paid for the iPhone app, but that doesn't allow me to use the online app -- they want me to pay AGAIN! They say they're working on this glitch -- for MONTHS. Oy.
I really hate the in-app polling -- "Do you love it? No? Tell us about it." It's all aimed at preventing you from reviewing the app here and giving them a bad review. Too late.
Obvious features lacking
If you put in a word you have already spelled, you have to eat race it let her buy letter and backwards. Ridiculous. Needs an eraser or better yet the word just pops away if you've already entered it. Also needs an end button. When you have 10 of 15 words can't end.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Nov 26, 2015
- Version: 2.14
- Size: 87.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Farlex International Ltd
- © Farlex International Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Purchase WordHub Pro$2.99
- Level 2$0.99
- Level 3$0.99
- 650 Farlex Coins$9.99
- 50 Farlex Coins$0.99
- Level 4$0.99
- Level 5$0.99
- 170 Farlex Coins$2.99
- Level 6$0.99
- Level 7$0.99