Save your best friend and an entire 1950s town from a terrifying threat!
Your dearest friend, the journalist Helen Hunter, traveled to the coastal town of Serpent Creek to report on the Serpent Festival. Now she’s missing, and the last phone call she made was to you. As a paranormal private investigator, Helen wanted you to weigh in on some frightening things she’d discovered. She asked you to come immediately.
The first thing you see upon arriving in Serpent Creek is a humanoid, snake-like creature. Clearly, Helen’s fears were not groundless. It seems the town’s streets are crawling with snakes, the ground shakes with violent tremors, people are sleepwalking and, to make matters worse, no one remembers a blonde journalist.
Investigate mysterious locations and solve challenging puzzles to piece together clues about what happened to Helen. Reveal the evil that clutches this crippled town and stop a nefarious plot to bring the Snake God back to our world!
● 53 eerie locations
● 13 clever puzzles and mini-games
● Six strange characters
● 19 achievements to unlock
● Thrilling story set in 1950s America
● Game Center Support
● iPhone 5 Display support
Game available in: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Russian, Korean, Chinese, Japanese, Polish
Sign up now for a weekly round-up of the best from G5 Games! www.g5e.com/e-mail
G5 Games - New game apps every week !
Collect them all! Search for "g5" in iTunes!
▶ Games Navigator – By G5 Games
▶ The Secret Society® - Hidden Mystery
▶ Letters From Nowhere: A Hidden Object Mystery
▶ Nightmares from the Deep™: Davy Jones, Collector's Edition
▶ The Cursed Ship, Collector’s Edition
▶ Virtual City Playground®: Building Tycoon
▶ Doomsday Preppers™
▶ Stand O’ Food® City: Virtual Frenzy
▶ Brave Tribe: Village and Farm Building and Management
▶ Supermarket Mania® 2
VISIT US: www.g5e.com
WATCH US: www.youtube.com/g5enter
FIND US: www.facebook.com/g5games
FOLLOW US: www.twitter.com/g5games
G5 End User License Supplemental Terms: http://www.g5e.com/G5_End_User_License_Supplemental_Terms
Ratings and Reviews
This was one of the best games by G5 I have ever played. The plot was very engrossing, the characters lovable, certain parts were filled with suspense and there were no cheap gimmicks. I loved the "detective" activities and how that tied into the main story. The puzzles, although tricky at times, didn't have the items you were looking for only be 5 pixels wide. I didn't feel like I was cheated in any way.
The voice acting was fantastic for a game like this, and it only added more dimension to not only the characters but the content as well. The art is very beautiful and haunting; Serpent Creek is one of those gems you keep on your device and play again and again.
Overall, a fantastic job with this game, G5. I am very happy and very pleased. If there is a sequel in the future, you can bet that I will buy it in a heartbeat.
Very intriguing. It's as hard or easy as you want it to be thanks to the unlimited hints there are available.
The voices MAKE the game. It feels like watching a show but having control. There's lot of puzzles and iSpy games to make it more interesting. Lots of things to click and read, if interested but they can be bypassed. The story line was very well thought out and I found that I couldn't put my phone down until I finished the game.
My one complaint was how easy it was to get the bad guy. I mean, as soon as you lay eyes on him. But the reasons why and how the town got so creepy were still worth continuing.
Decent game! Puzzles are challenging but not impossible which gives the game a good pace. I beat this in a couple hours on Med looking forward to trying the difficult mode. Only complaints here are the length(could've been longer) and sometimes the touch register is off and I'm tapping on a item and it's not registering(this only happened a few times and might not be a problem on a larger screen like iPad). Don't let those minor qualms discourage you tho this is a fun way to kill a few hours!
- G5 Entertainment AB
- 262.3 MB
- Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad 2 Wi-Fi, iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iPad Wi-Fi (3rd generation), iPad Wi‑Fi + Cellular (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi (4th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad mini Wi-Fi, iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © 2014 - 2017 Artifex Mundi Ltd. Published by G5 Entertainment AB. All Rights Reserved.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.