By Inbox Cube Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The future of email is here! Inboxcube is an award-winning, customizable and secure email app. Works with Gmail, Yahoo!, iCloud, Office365, Exchange and other IMAP-based providers.
Unlike most other mail apps we do NOT store your emails on our servers - your emails are ONLY stored on your devices :)
2014 Appy Award Winner - Best Communication App
With Inboxcube all your emails, attachments, articles and links are elegantly organized and waiting for you.
• Photos Cube: All your photos organized in one place.
• PDF Cube: All your important PDFs one touch away.
• Links Cube: All your articles & videos organized visually.
• Dock your important Contacts, Folders and Cubes to customize your Inbox.
Our line up of Cubes include: Emails, Attachments, Contacts, Star, Videos, Documents, Word, Excel, & Powerpoint Cubes. All Cubes are FREE for a limited time. More Cubes coming soon… Let us know your Cube ideas, we’d love to hear from you!
• Choose the theme that best matches your personality, or add your own custom background to truly personalize your Inbox.
Gesture between Email Conversations
• Swipe left and right between email conversations and threads. This feature makes catching up on emails a breeze.
• With our new Type-to-Reply bar, enjoy a chat-like experience by quickly replying to an email without having to leave your message.
Real-time Push Notifications
• Never miss an email again with push notifications to your device in real-time.
• View videos, photos, and documents within the app, without having to leave your email view.
• Inbox Cube downloads emails and attachments to your device so you can work offline when you are not connected to the internet.
• Want to post that picture? Or share that article? Post directly without having to leave your Inbox!
• Want to tweet that picture, website, or article that’s in your Inbox? Tweet directly without having to leave!
• Need to attach that dropbox file to your email? Or save an attachment to dropbox? Inbox Cube features seamless dropbox integration for sharing and saving files.
• Never leave your email app to check out that website that was sent to you. Check out the link and get back to your next email instantly, without having to switch applications.
• Thanks to iOS7, Inbox Cube now fetches your mail even when it is not open so your emails will be waiting for you when you open the app. (This feature only works when you have badge notifications turned on)
• Swipe left to delete or archive emails
• Swipe right to move, reply all, or forward emails
• Swipe right to bookmark links
• Threaded conversations that include your own replies!
What are people saying about Inbox Cube?
“It’s like Instagram for your inbox. It turns your email into a photo stream that makes it easier to manage and much nicer to look at.”
- International Digital Times
“I think I will have to say goodbye to my old archaic email view and adopt this.”
"Inbox Cube for iPhone sorts emails into visually pleasing and easy to navigate boxes.”
- Business Insider
“Inbox Cube hits you with pizzaz and color right out of the box.”
- Cult of Mac
“With the Inbox Cube app, however, I can’t get enough of my inbox. I’m actually discovering things about my email that make me feel empowered, rather than overwhelmed.”
- CMS Wire
What's New in Version 3.0.1
ZERO customer support equals this is garbage.
Loved it when I first got it. Made such sense! & I loved that I could make cubes for certain contacts to keep their emails easily gathered together. But then it updated, & now there is NO WAY to make a cue for a contact. I’ve emailed them repeatedly, & posted pleas for help on their FB page. Gosh guys, I guess you have enough potential customers without me, otherwise you’d at least try to help. Hold off until a better company makes something like this, only with contact cubes that actually work, & a support email that doesn’t apparently end up delivered to Mars.
Two features too short
This app would be great and I would use it if it had two more things. The first is being able to send the documents to apps other than Dropbox (have other options when you hit share document) and the other is to have custom cubes based on other criteria like folder names, conversations that you want to keep in quick access, etc.
Not sure what app some others had downloaded. This is fantastic. I've not had a single problem. Fast setup. Well designed. Large type for easy reading. Great attachment access and viewing. I've not had a single glitch.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: May 24, 2015
- Version: 3.0.1
- Size: 33.5 MB
- Languages: English, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Inbox Cube Inc.
- © 2013 Inboxcube Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.