WordPack allows you to easily create beautiful pictures on your own by packing words in a shape.
Just click on the "Input text" button and input the words that you want to appear on the final picture. You can easily customize the output (using different variants of Color Themes, Fonts and Layouts) by clicking on the "Customize" button.
- 120+ predefined shapes for every case
- 45+ amazing Fonts
- 80+ well-picked Color Themes
- easy saving and sharing result images
Using of result images
You can use the result images for personal and commercial purposes.
Questions? Send me an email at email@example.com and I'll do my best to help you!
- reworked showing of webpage loading progress
- fixed scroll view size
Ratings and Reviews
Great app! A few ideas though...
I love where this is app is going... but it's not quite there yet.
Please kindly consider adding the following and you'll have a killer app worth $4.99 on your hands, in my humble opinion!
1. Font size and word density controls needed.
2. Landscape mode support needed for the largest, best possible images on an iPhone (less of an issue on iPad, but it certainly still applies).
3. Word bias fields would be an amazing addition, so that there can be tiered priority given to certain words or groups of words with controls for relative size and frequency levels for each tier.
4. Low resolution preview so that users can be spared the render time while repeatedly fine-tuning their creation.
5. Option to fill the background with the same (or different!!) set of words so that a word-group image could optionally have a word-group background.
6. Optional field that would allow for a single, central (center-biased), thematic word or phrase.
Thank you for your time, and keep up the great work!
Simple, Powerful, Creative!
Does exactly what it says. Several shapes and color schemes are provided and an option lets the app remove common words automatically. Nice features in a simple and polished interface.
If we could see the progress while the app is creating the shape instead of a bulky loading indicator, it would be better. Adding a thin bar at the bottom of the screen to show the loading progress will make it look more favorable.
Better than others like it
I've tried a few of these kinds of apps and this one is better than most of them. I just wish I could customize the colors by choosing two one three colors of my own so I can customize word shapes for school colors or themes. Please consider making the colors more customizable. And maybe even be able to select more than one font. That would be cool!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.