Play Rummy lonely or against other players online,
learn rapidly the basic rules following the guided tutorial,
configure your preferred game rules!
- two offline game modes to play against your iPad, iPhone
- two online game modes to play against human players (or online autoams if none is online)
- configurable player strengths
- configurable players count
- configurable discarded cards usage variants
- configurable score assignment variants
- configurable jokers usage
- help with detailed rules description
- help with detailed gestures description
- resumable games
- online leaderboards
- for your suggestions feel free to contact technical support, we will glad to help you
UPGRADE TO ‘PRO’ TO AVOIDS ADS
- solved an error moving a card used to take a joker
- solved a problem when related to discards
- solved an error related to score publishing
- solved an error releted to online game
v. 4.2.2 (448)
- now you can play oline in 2,3 or 4 players
- solved an error related to jokers assigments
- some improvements to management of cards in player hand (especially for older devices like some iPad and iPhone 5c)
- solved an online game error
v. 4.2.1 (443)
- new conifgurable option: Appearance -> 'Show status bar (clock and battery) while game is in progress'
- new conifgurable option: Appearance -> 'Defer touches on home indicator at bottom of the screen (only for iPad and iPhone without the home button)'
If you enjoy playing this game please take a minute to leave a nice review: it really helps.
If you have questions or need support please contact us from 'Feedback / Contacts us' present in the help menu of the game.
Ratings and Reviews
Computer Almost Always Wins
I love rummy, but in this version, the computer is always “lucky”. While you’re looking for cards to create melds, it’s getting the cards it needs to lay down melds. Although I win a lot of hands, I have won just one full game out of about 20 played, and it seems like the computer ALWAYS comes back and wins. I was up by over 100 points, 200something to 60something in a game to 250 points with no bonus for winning hands, and it still came back and beat me. No matter how many hands I win or how close I get to winning the game, the computer ALWAYS seems to come back to win (except once), and in those stretches where it is winning, it is not only difficult to win a hand but to even get cards to lay down melds. Another thing... With a draw of just 1 card, it’s not unusual for the computer to lay down 7 - 9 cards in two or three melds and then go out within 3 or 4 draws; meanwhile, I’m struggling to get 1 card to make build first meld. Clearly I am frustrated by constant losing; so I am letting that frustration affect my review; however, in real life I’ve never seen a human have the luck that the computer has in this game.
Developer Response ,
The shuffling algorithm is public, it is the fisher-Yates ones, you can find its description on Wikipedia and implementation on onmadesoft.blogspot.com
On the blog you can also find a detailed explanation on how automatas operates in my games (no trucks neither cheats)
You can easily translate the blog content by using google translator
Updates are not always good
I don’t like the recent major update and the tilting of the cards. Also since the update the computer does win more. Many times it does not even have to put the correct number of cards down. It always has the right card. I liked the prior version more.
The major update has taken away the enjoyment of the game. My mom stopped playing and she was obsessed with the game.
Developer Response ,
Hello WildTraveller, you can reconfigure the game as you like, you can remove tilting, resize cards in your hand, position ads on top or bottom of the screen. Just make a tour of the game Settings and configure the game as you prefer. Sincerely. Antonio Ferraioli
I love this game!
I don't know where a person gets the idea that this game cheats! I have played it for years and it has never cheated me. Also, I wrote a dumb question and the answer came right back from the actual creator of the game. I've never received an answer like that before. This creator really cares about his game and it shows by the great way it plays.
- Antonio Ferraioli
- 71.6 MB
Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2012-2019 Antonio Ferraioli
- In-App Purchases
- no advertising $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.