That's why Solitaire 7 is colourful, clean and concise. It comes packed with great features such as draw one and three cards modes, adaptable layouts for right and left-handed users and auto save. Solitaire 7 also supports Game Center so you can compare your best results and challenge your friends.
We created Solitaire 7 because we believe it is time for classic games to catch up with the modern design principles introduced with the new iOS 7.
With Solitaire 7 you get all the following features:
• Unlimited games
• Draw One card or Draw Three cards modes
• Autocomplete to quickly finish the game (once you solved it)
• Right and left handed layouts
• Stunning graphics
• Easy to read cards
• Show or hide timer option
• Automatic game save and resume
• Drag and drop to move cards
• Double tap to quickly send cards to foundation
• Standard scoring system and rules
• Best score, best times and number of games won
• Game Center leaderboard. Prove to the world how good you are!
If you have already played Solitaire on your computer, you are going to love it on your iPhone and iPod.
Update to support iOs 10
Ratings and Reviews
Don't like the game. Cards keep sticking and don't move around easily. Users should be able to just tap the card and it goes automatically.
So far, Excellent.
I have been playing this Solitaire App for about a month. A perfect app. Starts quick and very few ads.
Favorite all time fame
Love solitaire please make option to change background color don't care for the green thanks.
- Brilliant Labs Limited
- 19.4 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2013-2014 Brilliant Labs Ltd
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.