Disney Magic Kingdoms with Beauty and the Beast
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
WELCOME TO THE MOST MAGICAL PLACE ON MOBILE!
When Maleficent casts an evil spell on the Kingdom, ridding it of all of its powerful magic, can you help bring it all back? Relive the thrill of Disney Parks and create the most fantastical Park of your dreams in Disney Magic Kingdoms!
EXTRAORDINARY & TIMELESS DISNEY PARK ATTRACTIONS
• Charming attractions such as "it's a small world," Monsters, Inc. Laugh Floor and Space Mountain from Disney Parks around the world, including Disneyland, California Adventure, Walt Disney World, Tokyo Disneyland and Disneyland Paris!
• Dazzling new attractions found only in the game such as WALL-E's House and Cyclops Sushi -- all uniquely inspired by their movies!
• Relive magical moments from the Parks with lively Parades featuring beautiful floats and fireworks!
CHARACTERS SPANNING MORE THAN 90 YEARS OF DISNEY
• Share spectacular moments with beloved characters such as the ever-optimistic Mickey Mouse, the spirited princess Rapunzel, brave space ranger Buzz Lightyear, the sweet and sassy Tinker Bell and more!
• Hundreds of whimsical and animated quests that bring every pixel of your Kingdom to life!
• Collect memorable Disney-themed items to bring each character back from Maleficent's evil spell!
A RIVETING TALE OF HEROES AND VILLAINS
• Unravel a magical story and an exciting adventure with every tap!
• Stand off against menacing villains such as Pete, Mother Gothel, and Zurg to save the Kingdom!
Come on and join us in the most magical place on mobile!
*IMPORTANT* Disney Magic Kingdoms requires an iPad 2 (or newer), iPhone 4s (or newer), or iPod touch (5th Generation).
You can download and play this game for free. Please be informed that it also allows you to play using virtual currency, which can be acquired as you progress through the game, or by deciding to watch certain advertisements, or by paying with real money. Purchases of virtual currency using real money are performed using a credit card, or other form of payment associated with your account, when you input your iTunes account password. You will not be asked to re-enter your credit card number or PIN. Once your iTunes account password is entered, your account will allow in-app purchases for 15 minutes. To restrict or disable in-app purchases, you can change the settings on your device.
This game contains advertising for Gameloft’s products or some third parties which will redirect you to a third-party site. You can disable your device’s ad identifier being used for interest-based advertising in the settings menu of your device. This option can be found in Settings -> Privacy -> Advertising.
Certain aspects of this game will require the player to connect to the Internet.
Find out more about the game on the official site -- http://www.disney-magic-kingdoms.com/
Visit our official site at http://gmlft.co/website_EN
Check out the new blog at http://gmlft.co/central
Don't forget to follow us on social media:
End-User License Agreement: http://www.gameloft.com/en/eula
What's New in Version 1.9.0
BEAUTY AND THE BEAST HAS ARRIVED IN THE KINGDOM!
Beast, Lumiere, Cogsworth, Mrs. Potts and Chip were planning a beautiful outdoor ball for Belle when the villainous Gaston arrived to ruin their plans! Help save the day and collect exclusive limited-time content in the new month-long event!
• 7 New Characters
• 1 New Costume
• 60+ New Quests
• 4 New Attractions
• 4 New Decorations
• 15 New Concessions
• 1 New Parade Float
• New Merlin's Magical Spells feature
• Bug fixes and other improvements
Love It! Except...
This game is addictive and fun! I recommend it to any Disney fan. I have taken off a star from my original review because of two things. One is the gems. Everything cost way too much and I just can't afford nor do I want to spend real money every time I need more space or a new character or attraction. Make items worth less or give us several more ways to earn gems. The other issue is the items you get from chests. There should be a limit to how many of one item you can receive. For example I have so many hanging lanterns and Pluto topiaries I don't know what to do. Most sit in my storage cuz there is just no room for them or a row of ten lanterns would look ugly. Please give us limits or more options or something it's getting ridiculous. Really enjoying the Beauty and Beast event but I'm afraid I won't ever have enough roses of either kind to get everything before the event is up. Plus I have no room to buy build all the buildings needed for the event without taking down attractions that are used for many activities. Please give us space if we need to build so many things with such large footprints.
My Own Little Land of Disney!!!
I am a huge Disney fan who grew up in Florida going to the Parks regularly and even worked there awhile in HS. I'm also a charter member of the D23 official Disney fan club. Since I moved from FL, we can only visit Orlando every few years so I really miss it. Now I have this Kingdoms app and it is giving me a really fun way to have some of that Disney feeling. The app is wonderful. Very well thought out with even little details that Disney fans will appreciate. Having a 2 hour parade and fireworks each day is such a nice touch. The graphics are great with the 3d characters looking spot on. The game play is fun and moves along well. There are already many characters to work to open with special events like the current Beauty and the Beast event occurring periodically. This game works like most similar games when it comes to gems and magic to accrue or buy with real money. The cost is exactly the same. But like other games, you can play for free if you are patient😀. I am in my 40's and enjoying this app a lot and I really do recommend it for kids of all ages.
Disney Magic Kingdoms
This game, while having the potential of being super fun, is very buggy. I first got this app on an iPad and it worked fine for a little bit, maybe an hour. Then it started glitching and took forever to load. I decided to delete it. Then, after about five months after I deleted it, I got it again on my iPod Touch 5th Generation. It worked okay for a few days and I got a lot done in the game. But then it slowed down and starting freezing up and nothing fun was happening in the game. I just got it again today on my iPod (which is iOS 9 btw) and it took like five minutes to load. When it finally did load, it brought me through the whole introduction (which is actually very interesting and fun to watch) then it brought me right back to Level 3, where I had left off before I deleted it. This time, the freezing and slowing down was horrible. I couldn't do anything! I deleted it again right afterward and am now writing this review. The idea of this game is amazing and I would totally play this often if it wasn't for the bugs. Thank you for reading my review!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Mar 08, 2017
- Version: 1.9.0
- Size: 91.5 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Gameloft
- © 2016 Gameloft. All Rights Reserved. Gameloft and the logo Gameloft are trademarks of Gameloft in the US and/or other countries. © Disney. © Disney/Pixar.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Gem Pack 1$1.99
- Gem Pack 2$4.99
- Gem Pack 3$9.99
- Wonderful Special Bundle$3.99
- Amazing Event Pack 1$3.99
- Gem Pack 4$19.99
- Shiny Event Pack 2$1.99
- Magnificent Special Bundle$4.99
- Fantastic Event Pack 3$6.99
- Marvelous Special Bundle$9.99