Disney Magic Kingdoms
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
WELCOME TO THE MOST MAGICAL PLACE ON MOBILE!
When Maleficent casts an evil spell on the Kingdom, ridding it of all of its powerful magic, can you help bring it all back? Relive the thrill of Disney Parks and create the most fantastical Park of your dreams in Disney Magic Kingdoms!
EXTRAORDINARY & TIMELESS DISNEY PARK ATTRACTIONS
• Charming attractions such as ""it's a small world,"" Monsters, Inc. Laugh Floor and Space Mountain from Disney Parks around the world, including Disneyland, California Adventure, Walt Disney World, Tokyo Disneyland and Disneyland Paris!
• Dazzling new attractions found only in the game such as WALL-E's House and Cyclops Sushi -- all uniquely inspired by their movies!
• Relive magical moments from the Parks with lively Parades featuring beautiful floats and fireworks!
CHARACTERS SPANNING MORE THAN 90 YEARS OF DISNEY
• Share spectacular moments with beloved characters such as the ever-optimistic Mickey Mouse, the spirited princess Rapunzel, brave space ranger Buzz Lightyear, the sweet and sassy Tinker Bell and more!
• Hundreds of whimsical and animated quests that bring every pixel of your Kingdom to life!
• Collect memorable Disney-themed items to bring each character back from Maleficent's evil spell!
A RIVETING TALE OF HEROES AND VILLAINS
• Unravel a magical story and an exciting adventure with every tap!
• Stand off against menacing villains such as Pete, Mother Gothel, and Zurg to save the Kingdom!
Come on and join us in the most magical place on mobile!
*IMPORTANT* Disney Magic Kingdoms requires an iPad 2 (or newer), iPhone 4s (or newer), or iPod touch (5th Generation).
You can download and play this game for free. Please be informed that it also allows you to play using virtual currency, which can be acquired as you progress through the game, or by deciding to watch certain advertisements, or by paying with real money. Purchases of virtual currency using real money are performed using a credit card, or other form of payment associated with your account, when you input your iTunes account password. You will not be asked to re-enter your credit card number or PIN. Once your iTunes account password is entered, your account will allow in-app purchases for 15 minutes. To restrict or disable in-app purchases, you can change the settings on your device.
This game contains advertising for Gameloft’s products or some third parties which will redirect you to a third-party site. You can disable your device’s ad identifier being used for interest-based advertising in the settings menu of your device. This option can be found in Settings -> Privacy -> Advertising.
Certain aspects of this game will require the player to connect to the Internet.
Find out more about the game on the official site -- http://www.disney-magic-kingdoms.com/
Visit our official site at http://gmlft.co/website_EN
Check out the new blog at http://gmlft.co/central
Don't forget to follow us on social media:
End-User License Agreement: http://www.gameloft.com/en/eula
What's New in Version 2.2.0
In our biggest update yet, Welcome beloved characters from The Lion King in a new limited-time event! Timon and Pumbaa come across a new land to explore, but to their dismay, they discover Scar and his army of hyenas! It’s up to you, Simba, Nala, Zazu and Rafiki to protect the Pride Lands! Plus, Welcome Mowgli and Bagheera in an all-new permanent storyline!
• Explore a New Region!
• 9 New Characters
• 80+ New Quests
• 3 New Attractions
• 4 New Decorations
• 4 New Concessions
• Bug fixes and other improvements
I love this game, but....
I love the game. It is a great time killer, but I have a few issues with it.. 1- it drains my battery so fast it makes it hard to play when I am not attached to the charger. 2- I wish the characters that you miss would come back at some point I missed a few of the characters and now they are dark and you can't play for them. 3- I feel like it lags a good bit. It takes a a good while to pop all the coins for each character and the rides. I mean don't get me wrong I have a lot of them but still sometimes I find myself trying to "pop" them 3 or 4 times before the so.
I said all that to say I still really do like this game and my 3year old likes finding all the characters and telling me about them. I just wish they would work on make a few extra changes not just add more stuff..
I do really like the recent update of telling you if a character is already busy by putting a red minus sign by them when in the character upgrade selection.
Only game I play on my phone.
Love the game. Only game I play. Takes a while to complete tasks, and makes limited time quests more difficult to complete, but overall enjoyable. Each update is better and better.
Previous review a year ago:
The game takes forever to complete tasks. I did spend some real money in order to do the incredibles event, however, now all the characters and buildings are frozen up. I did the costumer service to report it. It has been two days and all my characters and buildings are still locked up and saying waiting. I turned my phone off and back on like it was suggested, updated my phone, and still the game is not working. Feel as though I wasted my time and money.
I have been doing Zazus quests and I am not getting the rewards for the quests, I would like the old events to come back fully at some point possibly the end of the year, so I can get the characters and buildings I missed, I missed nightmare before Christmas and frozen events, I would like to see multiplayer features added a multiplayer chat and multiplayer clans or groups you could create or join to fight as a group to beat Disney villains or bosses to unlock special attractions or concessions or special lands. Please add also the park changing from day to night so we can have fireworks shows at night along with adding fantasmic. Please make adventureland the next land we unlock, because of the lion king characters and jungle book characters I feel they belong in adventureland and not in the middle of a random spot
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jul 05, 2017
- Version: 2.2.0
- Size: 552 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Gameloft
- © 2016 Gameloft. All Rights Reserved. Gameloft and the logo Gameloft are trademarks of Gameloft in the US and/or other countries. © Disney. © Disney/Pixar.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Gem Pack 1$1.99
- Gem Pack 2$4.99
- Gem Pack 3$9.99
- Amazing Event Pack 1$3.99
- Gem Pack 4$19.99
- Magnificent Event Pack 3$5.99
- Shiny Event Pack 2$1.99
- Wonderful Special Bundle$3.99
- Magnificent Special Bundle$4.99
- Marvelous Special Bundle$9.99