Beyond Fighting 2 is finally here and it's better than ever! Packed with intense beat 'em up action and massive new features! It's just you and your opponent - until knock out! So get ready, FIGHT!
16 UPGRADABLE CHARACTERS & MELEE WEAPONS
• Upgrade your fighter's skills: improve speed, boost attacks and extend combos
• Equip weapons to improve strength and attack range
• Fight with bare fists or choose between two unique melee weapons per fighter
STORY MODE: COMPLETE TOURNAMENTS & FACE FINAL BOSSES
• Fight through a variety of tournaments, including standard tournaments, weapon tournaments, survival tournaments and challenge tournaments
• Beat a final boss at the end of each tournament series
IMPROVED REAL-TIME INJURIES
• Redesigned injuries system adds a lot more detail to the fighters' injuries
• Dirt on the clothes, cuts and bruises on your fighter's skin
• All in real-time
• Built in patterns for smarter decision taking
• AI for higher difficulty levels analyses attack moves to find best moment to counter attack
GAME CONTROLLER SUPPORT
• Support for game controllers built for iOS 7
• Play on the big screen: connect your iPhone to your game controller and Apple TV and play Beyond Fighting 2 on any HD TV or projector
PREMIUM VS FREEMIUM
Whether you prefer premium games or free-to-play. We've got you covered! You choose: play Beyond Fighting 2 as free-to-play or upgrade to the Premium Version and unlock the full content right away. When upgraded to Premium, all remaining content can be unlocked during the game. Pay ONCE and get EVERYTHING!
Stay in touch:
Follow us on Facebook: facebook.com/pjs.coding
- iPhone 3GS and older
- iPod touch 3rd Gen and older
- iPad 1
New in 1.0.6:
- improved controls
- minor enhancements
- improvements to jump system: jump to avoid attacks is now easier
- improvements to the real time injuries system
- minor enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
1 out of 10 very poor gameplay and MFI controller Support
I agree with many other people this game is utter trash The game play design is extremely poor and the moveset is exactly the same there's no unique special move no nothing just a basic simple fighting game The longevity of this game is extremely poor whoever designed this game should be fired especially the MFI controller Support is so bad you cannot control the main menu the controller is only active during gameplay The first thing came into my head why did Apple approve this game in the first place? it should be removed from the App Store it's not even a mid to high-quality app it's very low quality I regret the day I ever downloaded this piece of crap and if anyone likes this game are either being paid to have good review or they have poor taste in video games you can tell anyone who is rating this game five stars is fake anyone can easily see that come on people money isn't everything let's all gather and give this app one star so Apple can remove it. It doesn't even deserve to be in the App Store that is all you need to know so don't even bother downloading it you have been warned😑👎
Poor quality fighting game that forces pay to play
The mechanics of this game are rather poor. You have a kick and punch button and can use the directional to rotate between three of each (high, mid, low).
The block or dodge mechanics are pathetic so it basically turns the game into a hack and slash. There aren't true moves or anything like street fighter or other fighting games
Finally, the game pretty much forces you to spend money by requiring certain upgrades that can only be purchased with currency. For the number of ads in the game, this force pay to play part of the game is a little ridiculous. Especially since the quality of the gameplay is so poor
I'm a general fan of fighting games i have played some fun ones Tekken, Mortal Kombat, And injustice. But never have I seen a mobile fighting game more broken than this one I downloaded it expecting a fun experience the characters looked fun it's layout looked familiar to the first fighting game I ever played but once I opened it... it... stayed on one screen and when I tried to close it it crashed my phone! I tried 3 times before just deleting it I would recommend something more worth your time such as Mortal kombat x or injustice 2 mobile and once it comes out tekken 7. Please don't download this game...
- PJS-Coding, S.L.
- 831.1 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © PJS-Coding, S.L.
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock Premium Version $3.99
- Little Bunch: Gold $0.99
- Jackpot: Gold $2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.