Mix your photos & music like never before.
It's like making a baby music-video-slide-show of you, or food, or sunsets, or tiny animals, or all of the above. All you gotta do is tap-to-the-beat. PicFlow gives you the freedom to control the timing of each photo and match it to the tune of your choice.
Plus... PicFlow is a great way to share multiple photos without blowing up your friends' feeds or cramming them into a tiny collage - your followers will "like" you, a lot.
WHY YOU SHOULD DOWNLOAD PICFLOW
- Select multiple photos from your camera roll & albums
- Rearrange your photos by dragging
- Swipe & Pinch each photo to get just the right crop
- Add music from your iPod library
- Choose which part of the song you want by dragging
- Record the timing of each photo by simply tapping
- PRO TIP: Match photo timings to the beat of the music for great effect
- Choose from over 18 transitions
- Export the video to your camera roll and share on Instagram or Facebook
- Bug fixes (including that black screen thing)
Ratings and Reviews
Used to work great, but not in iphone xr
I briefly saw another reviewer with the same issue about the app requesting a certain permission to access photos and a pop-up box appears informing where to change the setting. After searching everywhere in Settings>Privacy, everywhere else and beyond the beyond, it’s simply not there and the app is currently useless. Will delete and redownload to see if this “fixes” the issue.
It was an awesome app when it worked. You could upload thousands of pictures and the app would compress them into a 15 second slideshow that was literally like watching your life flash before your eyes life. I would then use other applications to slow the slideshow down into a smooth and fluid slo-mo view (or “mo slo”, as it would still play super quickly) and other effects. It was fun and could take all you could dish at it. 🥺
Doesn’t work with iPhone
When you try and add a picture it says it needs permission to access pictures, but it doesn’t show up in the list of apps that request permission to access pictures. I’m sure it would be a good app if they fixed this, but as is it’s useless.
This app just makes me feel like they just want money!
For almost every transition except one you had to pay for!!! I might as well just went to google and made a slide show BC even theirs are better!!! I would nit recommend this app to a friend nor anyone else.
- Red Cactus LLC
- 9.3 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Red Cactus LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock Pro $1.99
- Unlock Everything $2.99
- Unlock Transitions $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.