"A great way to give parents a break and let your kid have fun and learn at the same time." - Jen, Kindergarten teacher and mom of three.
I have a confession to make. My son's favorite game was Fruit Ninja and I was getting increasingly frustrated with having my son waste a lot of time on a fun but mindless game while he was still struggling to master his first numbers.
So I decided to create our very own 123 numbers slicing game and to my and my son's delight, he now has a new favorite game where he is having fun and learning at the same time.
My son’s skills in number recognition have dramatically improved since he started playing this game and now I no longer have to feel guilty when I need a five minute break to take care of the laundry or prepare lunch for the kids. I know that they are having fun and that they are learning at the same time.
Warning: Your child will keep begging for your iPhone or iPad after they try this app.
123 Ninja is an exciting educational game that helps kids rapidly learn their first numbers by sight, sound, and touch.
The interface is so easy to use that even a 9 month old baby will delight in using this app.
• Slice your way through all numbers from 1 to 99
• Slice your way through dots from 1 to 9
• You decide what to focus on - turn individual categories and items ON or OFF from the settings page
• Learn by sight, sound, and touch
• Fun game, sounds, and animations keep kids engaged
• Dynamic game play adjusts difficulty (the number of items) automatically based on player skills to keep kids both challenged and entertained vs. getting bored
• Supports 3 difficulty settings: EASY, MEDIUM, or HARD
- Max 1 number
- Numbers move very slowly
- Great for just getting started
- Starts with 1 Number
- Max of 3 Numbers on screen
- Numbers move 30% faster
- Starts with 2 Numbers
- Max of 5 Numbers on screen
- Numbers move even faster
- Numbers rotate faster too
Adjust difficulty from settings page.
• Wrong answers do not interfere with gameplay, the child can immediately try again and slice the correct answer (most other games are too slow to keep kids interested by interrupting the gameplay and slowly repeating the desired question)
• Play numbers in order from 123 or in random order (adjustable from settings page)
• Multi-sensory learning tool - combining audio, voice, and touch
• Want to work on just a few numbers? No problem… head to the settings page to turn entire categories or individual numbers on and off
• Want to record your own audios? No problem. Just click on the category and record your own sounds
Heroic Support is not just what we do. It's really what makes us, well, us. It's that drive to make a difference in your life - no matter how big or small. Really, it's our way of life because we want you to be our customer for a lifetime of fun and learning.
Have questions? We are here to help. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ensured that app works well with latest version of iOS
Ensured that app works well across all iOS devices
Minor bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Bought this about 15 minutes ago and already noticed that the app calls out numbers but no numbers generate (pops up). Thought my son would really get some help with this app and it’s a total let down. Don’t waste you money! Wouldn’t recommend buying it. Invest some where else!!!! Highly upset.
Won't go any higher than #19
Works fine from 0-19 but doesn't toss up any numbers over that. Keeps calling out numbers but nothing there to swipe. Used this app a few years ago with my son and it worked great then but now doesn't work!!!!
We've used sight word ninja for years and love it! I was so excited to see there was a number one. However, no numbers over 19 work. Very disappointed and hope it's fixed soon.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.