By Ruben Nine
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Vectorscope is the perfect tool to analyze your stereo material. Whether you are a producer, mixer, recording artist, or student, we believe that Vectorscope will soon become an indispensable tool for all your stereo audio needs!
Vectorscope accepts audio coming either from an external iOS-compatible audio device or from an Audiobus-compatible app. Choosing one mode or the other couldn't be easier: When the app is connected to Audiobus, the audio will be routed automatically thru it, otherwise the chosen audio source will be external — that simple!
• Identifying issues in the stereo image
• Checking phase and stereo balance issues
• As a professional stereo metering with peak, RMS, peak hold, and max peak readings
• Calibrating preamp, compressor, EQ, and other external processors' gains for optimal stereo recording, mixing, etc.
• And many more!
• DAW producers, mixers, recording artists, etc.
• As an educational tool for audio engineering students
• All kind of Audiobus addicts!
• Polar and Lissajous function plotting
• 2-Channel metering with peak, RMS, peak hold, and max peak readings
• Stereo balance meter
• Phase correlation meter
• Autoscale or manual scaling rates (1x up to 8x)
• Adjustable scope fading rate
• 5 color schemes
• Mute Output button
• External audio and Audiobus input
• Total parameter recall
• High resolution graphics optimized for Retina displays
Please consider rating or reviewing Vectorscope after each update to help us further develop our app.
What's New in Version 1.0.5
- Updated audio engine