Xbox One SmartGlass
By Microsoft Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Xbox One SmartGlass is the perfect companion app for your Xbox One, both in your living room and on the go. Connect and control your Xbox One. Stay connected with the games and gamers you like. And add a new dimension to your console entertainment with the mobile device you already own.
In the living room:
• Navigate your Xbox One console using your device’s keyboard and touch
• Control your media and set top box with the SmartGlass remote control
• Browse the web on your TV using your mobile device
• Enhance what you are watching or playing with SmartGlass companions
• Increase performance with faster connections and reliability
In the living room and on the go:
• Search, browse, and pin content to play on your Xbox One console
• Track achievements, get game help, message friends, and watch game clips
What's New in Version 2.10.6
Power On/Off the console from your SmartGlass app.
Stream live TV from an Xbox One with a supported USB TV Tuner in 19 countries.
Possibly the greatest app for anyone with an XBOX
It blows my mind that I can swipe and control my Xbox from my bed with my phone. Not only can SmartGlass do that, but it is extremely responsive and reacts almost instantaneously with what you want it to do. I have experienced a bug where it does not respond at all, even closing the app, turning off my phone, restarting my Xbox, anything you can think off and it just wouldn't work. HOWEVER, I have yet to have that happen again. I'm assuming they fixed it with a patch. That was the only problem I ever had with it. The bottom line is: this is my favorite app on my phone. Hands down a must have if you own an Xbox
A must have, phenomenal app for any Xbox One owner.
Every single thing I've ever wished this app could do is a feature they've added. I originally rated this app four stars, and now I'm giving it five because while it is still lacking a couple things I'd love to see (namely voice messages, faster load times, and a list of all games and apps you currently own/have installed) the devs of this app have consistently put up updates that have never once bugged out the app or marred the experience. Instead they listen to user feedback and contribute to support one of the things that makes the Xbox One a great device.
Awesome App - sometimes won't connect
I love this app - I can't say more but when it comes down to reliability and me having to use the remote because sometimes it won't work/connect to the Xbox one because it can't "find it on my network" is annoying. I have to go through the trouble of finding the consoles IP address with the Xbox remote in order to connect. Which by the time I have the remote in my hand it's absolutely pointless to go through with the connection. It's happened more than once and never before but hopefully it's a big they fix FAST! Other than that I love the fact that I can do so much from my cell phone.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: May 14, 2015
- Version: 2.10.6
- Size: 20.2 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Microsoft Corporation
- © 2014 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.