Become the Chosen One and help the ancient empire rise from the ruins in this adventurous match-3 game with a rich storyline, thrilling quests and captivating characters!
Cradle of Empires is an exciting — yet cool, calm and collected — family-friendly adventure. It takes you on a breathtaking odyssey that challenges your matching, building and collecting skills. With the help from Nimiru and Egyptian settlers, you can break the Amrun’s curse and restore the ancient civilization to its former glory. Step up and become the secret weapon in the triumph of good over evil!
WHAT MAKES THE GAME SPECIAL?
● Unique gameplay mix: You make matches, build a grand city and go on an adventure all in one … How awesome is that?
● Mega-sized adventure: You’ll be immersed in this engaging adventurous story with unexpected twists, gripping quests and memorable characters.
● Ancient cities and civilizations: You collect resources by playing match-3 levels, which help you rebuild the cities that evil had destroyed.
● Different game modes: You play 6 different match-3 modes, a variety you won’t find anywhere else.
● Many power-ups: You can earn a diversity of bonuses, power-ups and amulets — you’ll develop your own strategy for using them.
● Regular updates: You’ll never run out of new adventures as you’ll get new buildings, quests, bonuses, levels and whole civilizations in future updates.
All this and much, much more for FREE!
5/5 “Lots of different goals to achieve so I never get bored. Not the same match-3 as usual.”
5/5 “Very addictive game!! Can't stop playing it !!”
5/5 “Great way to pass time. Puzzles are just hard enough to be challenging without being frustrating.”
5/5 “Can't wait for the next version to come out”
Join us on: https://www.facebook.com/cradleofempires
Find us on: https://www.facebook.com/awemgames
Have more fun: http://www.awem.com/
Follow us on: http://twitter.com/#!/awem
Watch us on: http://www.youtube.com/user/awemgames
Enjoy our art on: http://pinterest.com/awemgames/
Don't miss the brand new Treasures of the Ancients event! You will come across mysterious chests while traversing Ship, Cave, and Pyramid levels. Keep track of the event calendar in the game options.
New ruins have been discovered in the North! Restore and upgrade the Ancient theater to level 3!
Learn the specifics of the theater arts! 40 theme quests and 4 collections already await you in the game!
A new obstacle has been added to the game – the Curtain! Lift the curtain and begin the show! You will find levels with this obstacle in the Theater!
The Zoo, Confectionery, and Spinning House can be upgraded to level 5!
160 quests and 16 collections have been added for high-level players.
Enhanced bonuses! You can now break puzzle tiles without chips!
The limit for purchasing additional moves upon losing has been removed. From now on, the level won't be over if you are prepared to spare no effort in order to win!
The order in which the spells are displayed in the inventory has been changed. Now the most useful spells are located at the top of the list!
Ship, Cave, and Pyramid levels can now be unlocked instantaneously! You won't have to wait anymore!
Help the heroes gather unique recipes for Thanksgiving Day!
The Portal of Worlds will take you to a Native American village! Complete 20 exciting levels with new obstacles and get an amazing reward!
Ratings and Reviews
Fun and frustrating
This is a game to play in spare time, and instead of focusing on completing collections, I would complete the puzzles within the areas of the village. Much more fulfilling and doable. I am beginning to believe the only way to complete the collections is to buy them, and not win them. And yes, it takes a long time to charge enough lives to play. Expect to let it sit for at least 8 hours to get almost, not all, 350 lives (my current stage). As you progress further, you will need to use the bonus chargers to complete puzzles. I found I have to use them 75% of the time, otherwise, you will use all the lives to play a puzzle, and most likely get no where. And, many times, after completing a puzzle, you may not get the reward hidden in it. You will have to play it and successfully complete the puzzle at least 3x more to get it. I like the game, but you do feel like the rewards are small when you win a lot. I agree with other reviewers too, you should not lose your lives if you win the puzzle. It takes so long to recharge, it would only seem fair since you cannot get the rewards easily anyway when you win. There really is no give in this game. Play when you can (I check in every day just so I don't lose the daily gifts which at week's end, gives something bigger), but do not buy anything. You will end up spending a lot for your frustration, and only have to spend more as you reach higher levels. Good luck!
Thank you for sharing your detailed feedback! I transferred your feedback to our developers. It is very encouraging to see that you are involved so much into the game process and our dedicated team of developers will certainly appreciate it. If you get any questions or suggestions please contact us within the game.
A Nice Game, But Needs Changes!
I've played this game and several other puzzle games. And like many others it has some fun and entertaining features. But many of the puzzle levels and modes are impossible to complete without bonuses(boosters) or crystals(currency for buying boosters, extra moves etc). My main complaint is that game apps like this one, have no consideration for the fact that many of the players nowadays don't have an income that allows them to splurge and spend such high amounts of money on apps. Cradle Of Empires doesn't offer enough for players who have reluctantly spent money on Crystals more than once or twice. People used to be able to turn to game apps to relax and to put aside stressful issues like their income. But today majority of game and entertainment apps bombard players with reasons to spend money. But they don't really offer anything to make players feel like they didn't waste money on a game. I know developers need money to keep apps running, but I also know that they make money from advertisements(including ads watched in app), social media, and numerous amounts of players spending money, to name a few areas. Also faded mode isn't visually appealing in some structures like The Brewery because there are some pieces that are too similar in color and shape. This causes some eye strain for people like me with vision issues.
Thank you for sharing your thoughts. We are sorry to hear you are frustrated with the game. We take all feedback into consideration in hopes of creating the best experience for everyone.
Backup on the Tundra
This game is mildly entertaining... but it has some major issues that make it more frustrating than fun.
1. As you go along, you may need a certain object to move ahead. And, you may be told you have to complete a certain puzzle to get that object. But that's not what happens. Instead you get either an object you don't need or a couple of points to extend your life (and I am talking 2 or 3). You can be directed to puzzle after puzzle for the object you want, but it may take 15 or 25 tries to finally get the right puzzle for the right object (once, it took me 26 winning attempts to get the object I needed).
2. To move forward, you have to complete object sets. But don't be fooled, you're also required to collect ancillary objects that you must stumble upon in play. You can click on "find" and you will be directed to a puzzle that will give you all indications that if you win, you get one of these ancillary objects, but it's a lie. In all the time I've fallen for this ploy, I have never once found the object needed to complete the set. So what happens? Well, if you're anything like me, you end up with scads of unfinished sets, and a thin hope that some day one of them will be completed.
In the end, I've given up on making any real progress and have opted for the thrill of completing a puzzle or two. If you can adopt the same attitude, the game ain't bad.
Hello, thank you for sharing your feedback. All quests were carefully checked by our specialists and I can assure you that all items in the game will appear, but there is a certain amount of luck involved. Some items are harder to come by than others. We suggest you follow quests. This way the game progresses more smoothly and faster. You will see that you will find rare chargers with time too. If you get any questions please contact us from within the game.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- AWEM GAMES LIMITED
- 228.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2002 - 2018 Awem Games
- In-App Purchases
- Handful of crystals $1.99
- Pocket of Crystals $4.99
- Cart of crystals $19.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.