Picamerge - Merge two images or Double exposure with filters (Multiple exposure)
By Whatever Apps
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Merge two images to create beautiful and creative Double Exposure pictures with Picamerge.
- Tuaw: "Picamerge is a rather unique photo app for iOS that is designed solely to create double exposures to make some unique looking images."
- AppZapp: "The so-called “double exposure“ effect can lead to interesting results. The motto of the app is “Two become one” and works simple and easy."
Multiple exposure is the superimposition of two or more exposures to create a single image, and double exposure has a corresponding meaning in respect of two images. (c) Wikipedia
All images that you see on Screenshots are made in Picamerge app.
• Filters changes a lot of settings with just one touch (no need to twist and move all that weird sliders)
• However, you can adjust all filter settings with just one slider
• Choose image from Photo Library or create new
• Pan and zoom your images
• Crop image with square preset
• Save result image to your Camera Roll
• Share to Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, E-Mail etc.
• iOS 8 compatible, clean design, ease of use.
Picamerge is image blender app that allows you to overlay one image above another and apply filters quick and easy.
Filters perform alpha compositing, tone and apply art effects to images.
Picamerge helps you to create Art from regular images!
What's New in Version 1.3.2
- Sharing services bugs fixed
The best working tool I own. In the right hands it's frighteningly gifted. The camera alone is worth at least $20 since it extends the ability of the Apple lens to extraordinary depths. My only regret is that two images must be used because I wish it was the default camera.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Jun 30, 2015
- Version: 1.3.2
- Size: 31.9 MB
- Languages: English, Russian
- Seller: Ivan Abramov
- © 2013 Whatever Apps
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.