Hyperlapse from Instagram
By Instagram, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Create amazing time lapse videos with Hyperlapse. Using Instagram’s in-house stabilization, Hyperlapse shoots polished time lapse videos that were previously impossible without bulky tripods and expensive equipment.
When you shoot a time lapse video with Hyperlapse, your footage will be instantly stabilized to smooth out the bumps from the road and give it a cinematic feeling. Capture an entire sunrise in 10 seconds—even from the back of a moving motorcycle. Walk through the crowds at an all-day music festival, then distill it into a 30 second spot. Capture your bumpy trail run and share your 5k in 5 seconds.
* Shoot handheld time lapse videos in motion— while you're walking, running, jumping or falling.
* Smooth out your video for cinematic quality with automatic stabilization.
* Speed up your hyperlapse to be up to 12 times the speed.
* Share your videos seamlessly on Instagram and Facebook or save them to your camera roll to share anywhere, anytime.
* Start filming immediately with a simple design that gets out of the way of your creativity
* Download and start capturing. No sign up or account required.
What's New in Version 1.2.3
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
hyperlapse suddenly awful! Please fix!
Hyperlapse renders iPhone unusable.
I’m having a big problem with the SOUND on my iphone when using Hyperlapse. I'm on an iphone SE (which is technically a 6s, but smaller) and when I use hyperlapse, it distorts the sound of the iphone during playback, and also distorts the sound of ANYTHING on the phone (ring tones, texts, other videos shot with stock app, and music). I’ve tested this over and over, and the only fix is a hard reset of the iphone. However, once I use hyperlapse again, the phone immediately starts to sound very distorted and echoey.
It's a new glitch that just started appearing once I updated my phone form a 5s to SE, so I'm thinking it's a software glitch. But I'm hoping that either hyperlapse (i.e. Instagram's purchase of the LUMA technology responsible for the great stabilization) will figure out a fix. I'm guessing an update of the app may fix this, though my friend had the same issue and said this didn't help.
Any tips would be GREAT. I love hyperlapse but won't use it until this is fixed, as it renders my iphone pretty useless.
This app is amazing! It's so
helpful when you're on a plane or vacation and you want to record yourself in the clouds (in the plane, obviously) or recording the waves at beach, traffic in a city, or even a storm. I don't even care that I'm
not a social media user, I just like the fact that there's a way I can keep special memories through a time lapse video, although it might sound cheesy to stupid.
Great for great videos
It's perfect I have no idea how to explain it! I would recommend! Best thing ever. I have had this app for a while I stopped counting! I love photography. This is great. There is no bad side to this app. It is simple 1 step take video. And then,you download the lapsed video to your camera roll. love it! Love it!
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Nov 07, 2016
- Version: 1.2.3
- Size: 15.1 MB
- Languages: English, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: Instagram, Inc.
- © 2014 Instagram, LLC.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.