Hyperlapse from Instagram
By Instagram, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Create amazing time lapse videos with Hyperlapse. Using Instagram’s in-house stabilization, Hyperlapse shoots polished time lapse videos that were previously impossible without bulky tripods and expensive equipment.
When you shoot a time lapse video with Hyperlapse, your footage will be instantly stabilized to smooth out the bumps from the road and give it a cinematic feeling. Capture an entire sunrise in 10 seconds—even from the back of a moving motorcycle. Walk through the crowds at an all-day music festival, then distill it into a 30 second spot. Capture your bumpy trail run and share your 5k in 5 seconds.
* Shoot handheld time lapse videos in motion— while you're walking, running, jumping or falling.
* Smooth out your video for cinematic quality with automatic stabilization.
* Speed up your hyperlapse to be up to 12 times the speed.
* Share your videos seamlessly on Instagram and Facebook or save them to your camera roll to share anywhere, anytime.
* Start filming immediately with a simple design that gets out of the way of your creativity
* Download and start capturing. No sign up or account required.
What's New in Version 1.1.6
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
So much potential
I love the app, there are two glaring oversights though. One is the inability to save the original video alongside the hyperlapse video. Second, you should be able to save multiple versions of the hyperlapse. Instead once you pick a hyperlapse speed you are forced on to a screen where you can only "share" or "start new hyperlapse" and your last video is gone. There are times where I want to make multiple hyperlapse videos from the same video at varying speeds or I really want the original video with audio and the inability to have either of these options breaks the app for me. Great concept though..
Great app replaces the original
I love this app and it makes great smooth videos that are easy on the eyes when watching. Only issue is that you can't save 1x and multiple x speeds for the same video. I get that it needs accelerometer data and that may be why imports aren't allowed, but saving at multiple speeds needs to be fixed.
Great video quality
I wish you could save the original and make a time lapse. Sometimes both would be nice to keep.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Apr 29, 2015
- Version: 1.1.6
- Size: 12.0 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Instagram, Inc.
- © 2014 Instagram, LLC.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.