Hyperlapse from Instagram
By Instagram, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Create amazing time lapse videos with Hyperlapse. Using Instagram’s in-house stabilization, Hyperlapse shoots polished time lapse videos that were previously impossible without bulky tripods and expensive equipment.
When you shoot a time lapse video with Hyperlapse, your footage will be instantly stabilized to smooth out the bumps from the road and give it a cinematic feeling. Capture an entire sunrise in 10 seconds—even from the back of a moving motorcycle. Walk through the crowds at an all-day music festival, then distill it into a 30 second spot. Capture your bumpy trail run and share your 5k in 5 seconds.
* Shoot handheld time lapse videos in motion— while you're walking, running, jumping or falling.
* Smooth out your video for cinematic quality with automatic stabilization.
* Speed up your hyperlapse to be up to 12 times the speed.
* Share your videos seamlessly on Instagram and Facebook or save them to your camera roll to share anywhere, anytime.
* Start filming immediately with a simple design that gets out of the way of your creativity
* Download and start capturing. No sign up or account required.
What's New in Version 1.1.8
Support for iOS9, iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s+.
Great app! Needs battery saving functionality
I wish it would dim the screen after starting a recording, if running on battery power. My brightness stays at the same level throughout the whole process so it’s a waste of battery. All I’d like is a function to dim the screen after hitting the record button to conserve battery. I did find the advanced settings menu by tapping the screen 4 times with 4 fingers, so those of you who are looking for the “settings” you might try that.
Love this app, except two things!
I love using this app for smooth 1x video. However it doesn't autofocus when recording! The iPhone 6 can autofocus so well when shooting video now but with Hyperlapse it won't refocus unless I tap the screen. This is extremely annoying when trying to walk closer or further away from an object and you have to continually tap the screen. Also, is 4K support on the iPhone 6S coming soon? Fix these issues and you'll have the best iPhone app out there!
The Only Video App To Use
It has downsides, yes. But the question is, what is most important? Each video can only use one app. The answer? If the camera moves AT ALL: stabilization. Period.
This app is a game changer and should be used regardless of downscaling video. Remember, you don't have to speed up the footage. But you will consider it when you think about how boring your video was without it.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Oct 06, 2015
- Version: 1.1.8
- Size: 10.8 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: Instagram, Inc.
- © 2014 Instagram, LLC.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.