System Monitor Ultimate
By Arvydas Sidorenko
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
System Activity Monitor Ultimate is the application providing you all information about your device - hardware, operating system, processor, memory, GPU, network interface, storage and battery, including OpenGL powered visual representation in real time.
- iDevice name
- Screen resolution
- Screen size
- Retina capability
- Pixel density
- Aspect ratio
- Kernel information
- Safe Boot
- Boot time
- Tick frequency
- Operating system limits: processes, files, VNodes
- Physical and logical core count
- L1, L2 cache size
- List all system processes/daemon and AppStore applications.
- PID, start time, priority, command path
- Total memory
- Memory type
- Memory usage: wired, active, inactive, free
- Chip name
- Supported OpenGL version
- OpenGL vendor
- Supported OpenGL extensions
- Cellular technology (LTE, Edge, GPRS...)
- External IP
- Internal IP
- Broadcast IP
- Total WiFi and cellular traffic since boot.
- List active connections
- Connection local and remote IP
- Connection local and remote port
- Connection status
- Connection download and upload traffic
- Total available space on device
- Free space
- Used space
- Number of songs
- Number of pictures and total size on disk
- Number of videos and total size on disk
- Battery capacity
- Battery voltage
- Battery status
- Current battery level
What's New in Version 0.1.5
- Introduced Retina HD information in GENERAL section.
- Fixed a bug causing iPhone 6 to be recognized as iPhone 6 Plus and vice versa.
How is this helpful?
Gives a lot of stats about your phone, but does not run any diagnostics at all. My phone is acting strange, locks up a lot, having problems with it, so I thought this program could help, but it does nothing of the sort, so for my purposes, not the droid I'm looking for...if you just want to know a bunch of stats about your phone, but no diags, then this might be the four star app for you...I say four star, and not five star, because it crashed on me the first time I tried to run it...
Great free program - network monitor incomplete
I downloaded this to see if a particular program was using wifi services when not doing anything that needed a network. I discovered that System Monitor's live network graph ignores programs like Safari and FaceBook when they are clearly using WiFi services. The numerical tally of uploads and downloads seems accurate. Other live graphs, such as the CPU, seem more accurate.
I was wondering how the system resources were being utilized on my slow iPad mini. This app reports all the details and reveals a lot of information. I was quite amazed to see that on a reboot, there are 80+ processes running and after I start using it, there are only 70 processes running.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Oct 20, 2014
- Version: 0.1.5
- Size: 3.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Arvydas Sidorenko
- © Copyright (c) 2014
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.