System Monitor Ultimate
By Arvydas Sidorenko
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
System Activity Monitor Ultimate is the application providing you all information about your device - hardware, operating system, processor, memory, GPU, network interface, storage and battery, including OpenGL powered visual representation in real time.
- iDevice name
- Screen resolution
- Screen size
- Retina capability
- Pixel density
- Aspect ratio
- Kernel information
- Safe Boot
- Boot time
- Tick frequency
- Operating system limits: processes, files, VNodes
- Physical and logical core count
- L1, L2 cache size
- List all system processes/daemon and AppStore applications.
- PID, start time, priority, command path
- Total memory
- Memory type
- Memory usage: wired, active, inactive, free
- Chip name
- Supported OpenGL version
- OpenGL vendor
- Supported OpenGL extensions
- Cellular technology (LTE, Edge, GPRS...)
- External IP
- Internal IP
- Broadcast IP
- Total WiFi and cellular traffic since boot.
- List active connections
- Connection local and remote IP
- Connection local and remote port
- Connection status
- Connection download and upload traffic
- Total available space on device
- Free space
- Used space
- Number of songs
- Number of pictures and total size on disk
- Number of videos and total size on disk
- Battery capacity
- Battery voltage
- Battery status
- Current battery level
What's New in Version 0.1.6
- CPU section now shows coprocessor name.
- GPU section now shows full graphic card name.
- iPad Air 2 and iPad Mini 3 support.
- iOS 8.2 and AMD64 architecture support.
This is a phenomenal system monitoring app. The user interface is professional looking and simple to use, giving you access to every feature on one screen. These features include detailed information on device specs, battery capacity and status, network traffic (Wi-Fi and Data), CPU usage, and a bunch of other things only computer nerds like myself would care about. It even draws pretty graphs in real-time for CPU load, network speed, and memory usage. The only flaw I have noticed is the Processes tab (which I assume is in place to show me what apps are currently running) always reports zero processes on an iPhone 6 with iOS 9.0.2 that is clearly running a bunch of processes. But don't let that stop you from downloading this app. It is very well crafted with an unbeatable price.
Above and beyond !,!!! Try this app it does its job WELL
Don't get me wrong there are other apps out there both free and paid that gather the data and display it for you. Often with a very fancy look and layout. Which isn't always good for data consumption by the end user. And that brigs us to why I like this app. Sure it looks nice but they haven't overdone it either. Every single thing is nicely organized and where you would expect to find it. No time lost trying to find something because this author really thought through where everything should go. Saves me time and I flirt.
Awesome and really useful
I found this app to be extremely useful and solid and clean. It details all the system processes, RAM, battery, storage, and so many other system processes. It runs quite fast even on an iPhone 4. I don't believe it's crashed on me even once in over a year. I've used this for one or two years and I'm on the most recent one now. Find it very useful that it tracks Wi-Fi and cellular upload and download amounts and tracks the speed of the upload and download. It's almost as good as activity monitor on the computer imo.