By Antoine Gamond
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
iTV Shows 3 is the best series tracker you’ve ever seen. This powerful app helps you follow your favorite shows and discover new ones in just minutes. iTV Shows 3 was designed exclusively for iOS 8.
• With the use of multiple databases, your series information has never been so accurate
• Preview and buy series on iTunes Store right on your device
• Have a sneak peek of the day with our built-in widget
• Mark your watched episodes
• Easily see the next episode to watch
• Receive notifications when a new episode begins
• With iCloud built in, your series and watched episodes are kept up-to-date across all your devices
• Open your trakt.tv account to keep all of your data from trakt.tv in sync
• Discover new shows based on those you have already viewed
• Access the most watched series of the moment
• Never miss a series premiere
• Access a daily calendar
• Make time zone adjustments
• Find the dates of local broadcasts in France and Germany
• Add your friends and see what they’re watching
• Share info with your friends through Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and email
• See your global progression
• Look at how much time you spend watching TV
Get the latest news by subscribing to our social media channels
• Twitter — @iTVShowsApp
• Facebook — facebook.com/iTVShows
• Google+ — gplus.to/iTVShows
To report a bug, make a suggestion or ask for support, please contact us within the App or via our website: www.itvshowsapp.com
What's New in Version 3.6.1
Fixes crash for some users on iOS 10
Please add a reset series option!
I love this app to keep track of TV show episodes, especially when streaming accounts get used by more than one person.
I would love to see a "Reset Series" option when you swipe left. Having to uncheck episodes to watch again for a series that has 10 seasons and around 24 episodes each is quite time consuming.
App just started crashing
Great movie app.
Been using it for over a year now with any fault till today.
Been catching up on My GOT over the past 2 weeks. Maybe 4/5 episodes a day. And out the blues it opens for about 10 seconds, won't check shows then crashes.
Please look into this matter thanks. Still, love this app. Hope this gets fixed. Thanks
Use app all the time but
Use this app to track all my shows because there are nights I have multiple shows on different channels. App needs to be updated though some of the new winter shows are showing up on the wrong channel, day, or time slot. Makes it tricky for keeping track of your favorite shows.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Sep 21, 2016
- Version: 3.6.1
- Size: 33.9 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: Antoine Gamond
- © 2015 Antoine Gamond
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.