Perfect app for precise photo editing and resizing. It offers absolutely new features in addition to well-known standard editing tools. Informative and clear user interface helps to edit, resize, filter, format and share photos. For repetitive tasks there are customizable presets and Programs. Advanced users will appreciate metadata editor and batch processing. Powerful and lightweight, optimized for old and new devices and works in landscape and portrait orientation - this app will become a great assistant for any mobile photographer.
"Crop-Size is a photo editing app with some powerful features to make it a step above the rest." - Ryan Poolos, RayWenderlich.com
- Units px, %, cm, inch
- Undo/Redo list up to 100 steps
- Image details: size, file size, format, metadata, etc
- Move, resize, scale, rotate, etc standard gestures
- Manual input of position and size
- By-Pixel correction (tap crop marker to activate)
- 360° rotation and manual angle input
- Aspect Ratio presets (customizable)
- Crop grid
● Resize (upsize* and downsize)
- Manual input of image size
- Size presets (customizable)
- Relative slider and manual % input
- 3 resizing modes: Stretch, Clip and Insert
- Fill colors for Insert mode
- Preview in actual image size
- Photo de-squeeze
● Flip and Rotate
- Swipe gestures on Main and Batch Processing Screens: swipe in central part - flip, on sides - rotate
● Photo Filters, Controls and Effects
- Saturation, Contrast, Chrome, Bloom, Vignette, Sepia, Sharpen, Blur, etc
- Any combination of filters, controls and effects
- Intensity slider and preview with zoom
● Metadata Viewer
- General, TIFF, EXIF, JFIF, PNG, GPS, IPTC
- Available on Load and Metadata Screens
● Metadata Editor
- Resolution, DPI
- Creation Date
- Detailed IPTC editing (2 profiles)
- Ability to disable GPS, EXIF, TIFF, JFIF
- Save your edits as template on Export Screen
- Use stored edits on new photos on Load Screen
● Import / Load
- Photo Library albums
- Copied photos
- “Open With” from another app (single photo)
- Image preview with details (long press to activate)
● Export / Share
- iCloud, Email, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, iMessage, Photo Library, etc
- Formats Auto, JPEG, PNG, TIFF**, HEIC with compression quality for JPEG and HEIC
- File Size estimation for selected format
- Preview in actual image size with zoom
- Batch Processing and Sharing
Watch detailed video overview of CropSize main features - https://vimeo.com/188002923.
*Max size depends on specific device:
iPhone 4s/iPad mini/iPod touch 5 and lower - 3264 x 3264 px,
iPhone 5(s)/iPad retina & air/iPad mini 2-3/iPod 6 - 5000 x 5000 px,
iPhone 6/iPhone 6 Plus - 7000 x 7000 px,
iPhone 6s/iPhone 6s Plus/iPad air 2 and newer - 8192 x 8192 px
**TIFF is available for iPhone 5/iPad retina/iPad mini 2 and newer
***HEIC is available for devices that support this format natively
Contact us by Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Twitter and Facebook @cropsize
Visit our Website: http://cropsize.com
- Added support for new iPhones
- Added support for HEIC format with compression quality slider (for devices that support this format natively)
- Minor improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Using CropSize I am now able to have a more streamlined workflow for managing my wife’s website images. She is an artist, and so I have to work with a large number of images.
Some while ago I devised a scheme whereby artwork info could be embedded in the IPTC section of a jpg file . . . Title, Medium, Dimensions and Portfolio. I used IPTC fields Heading, Caption, Supplementary Category and Category to hold the information.
I upload the full size image file embedded with the IPTC data I need. Using PHP and a little JS, I extract the IPTC information from the jpg file and use it accordingly, while at the same time create a thumbnail for each portfolio front page.
All worked well when I could sit or stand at my iMac and use Lightroom. Medical reasons presently prevent me from doing so. But I can readily work while reclining in a lounge chair with an iPad Pro, Apple Keyboard and Pencil.
Lightroom CC for iOS is nearly worthless, so I’ve spent the last 3 days investigating means to accomplish what I need. CropSize does exactly what I needed for editing IPTC data.
My only wish list item is to be able to load image files from a location other than iOS Photos. My website images are in the website directory, so I have to copy an image to Photos, process with CropSize and then copy back to the original directory before ftp to server.
So again, thank you for producing such a great tool and providing it a very reasonable price.
All I need is an app that allows me to resize images (in cm or inches) and then either save them at the new size or at least let me print them at the new size. This app claims to do just that. But it doesn’t work. There were so many good reviews I decided to take the $5 chance. It was a mistake.
I choose a photo. I choose the size — 4.5 x 6.5 inches. I check and double check the size. Make sure everything’s correct. I print it. Of course it prints the image at 8x10. Why? Because that was the size of the original image. In other words, it does nothing.
I’m happy someone’s getting good use out of this app. Unfortunately it couldn’t handle the job I needed it to do.
Thank you for your review. The problem may be in DPI that was specified in the app settings and on metadata screen. Could you please email us and we will try to help you.
Ability to save a workflow is AWESOME!
I routinely capture screenshots on my iPad Pro 12.9 and need to crop and downsize images for Keynote and PowerPoint.
This software makes it EASY.
I simply resize, then custom crop the first one, then save it as a PROGRAM (workflow). This creates an optimize file size with the image cropped to my needs.
I can then select multiple images and in an instant optimize every one.
This makes my iPad Pro MUCH more useful. I used to have to use my Mac for this workflow.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.