War Space Super-Nova: Galaxy Fleet Conflict
By Nathan Pritchard
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
A Sci-Fi Multiplayer Strategy Game. Join the Ultimate battle for Intergalactic Domination!
Welcome to the year 3000! Battle with other alien starships in deep space for space supremacy in this new multiplayer turn-based strategy game.
You’ll need to use skill and strategy to out-wit alien battleships. Upgrade your ships arsenal and capabilities, in order to face new missions.
- Upgrade your ship's performance with the winnings of your battle to enhance its fighting capabilities, in a simple RPG theme.
- Compete with other people in three running global multiplayer leagues and try to achieve the highest rating among your friends.
- Devastate your opponents with your uncanny anticipation of their actions!
- Free to Play. In-app purchases provide accelerated development but never provide an ultimate advantage over other players.
- Simple Core Mechanics. Combat and Planning phases with rock paper scissors elements are the heart of the game!
- Player Reviews:
"Hidden Gem" (5/5)
"Wouldn't think a rock paper scissors combat system would work, but it does!" (4/5)
"Combined strategy and intuitive gameplay" (5/5)
"Solid, well executed paper, rock, scissors :). Love it!" (5/5)
"Simple mechanism with engaging graphics beautifully executed." (5/5)
What's New in Version 1.6.7
- Fixed distruptors not taking effect
- Minor backend improvements
I want more!
So, you guys are awesome, but I am always hungry and looking for new awesome updates and games. I am enjoying my game as much as I can. But I want more. I would want to see things as alliances in here. I want them only for only little thing: alliance battles. You know awesome would it be to have 20 people around and battling another 20 from the other alliance! Or the least you could do is add a new game mode where you can collect a few ships and lead them into the battle against another player.
This game is very fun and the ship progression is excellent.
I have never had any trouble with loading or force closing.
I can only give this game three stars because it will play itself when I'm not logged in.
When I log in it says I've played two or three games while I've been away and gives me the results. I don't know if my account was hacked or what, but it needs to stop.
I can only see the tutorial. I'm on iPhone 7 run and my dad can play it on his iPhone 7 plus
- Category: Games
- Updated: Mar 14, 2016
- Version: 1.6.7
- Size: 153 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Nathan Pritchard
- © Nanoki Games
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Eonars x500$4.99
- Shipyard Slot 2$2.99
- Eonars x250$2.99
- Eonars x50$0.99
- Premium Ship Bundle: Mamba$3.99
- Premium Ship Bundle: Cobra$3.99
- Premium Ship: Python$3.99
- Premium Ship Bundle: Viper$3.99
- 1,200 Eonars$9.99
- Shipyard Slot 3$2.99