MetaMoJi Note Lite
By MetaMoJi Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
MetaMoJi Note is a cross-platform note taking app, PDF annotation tool, and a digital scrapbook for your life. Sketch your ideas visually with stylish pens and ink, take notes, or annotate imported PDF documents. MetaMoJi Note is a virtual whiteboard for sketching, annotation, scrapbooking or digital mashup. Premium upgrades include voice recording, handwriting recognition and text conversion, automatic synchronization of documents, and a shared drive.
MetaMoJi Note is the only note-taking app available across all major mobile platforms. Winner of multiple awards: Tabby Award for Best Personal Productivity App - Silver Stevie® Award for International Business - Finalist for Appy Award for Productivity - #1 Productivity App in Japan
Capture, share, and access your inspiration anywhere, anytime!
• Intuitive and flexible navigation
• Take notes or sketch your ideas with a variety of pens, paper layouts and graphics, including calligraphy pens and special pastel inks
• 50X scaling ability - scale your document up to a whiteboard or down to a sticky note while still maintaining 100% visual integrity
• Import a PDF file, mark it up as needed, and save it as another PDF file
• Share creations by email or upload to Twitter, Facebook or Tumblr
• Sync all folders or selected folders to the MetaMoJi Cloud, a cloud service that allows you to save and manage your documents (up to 2GB for free)
• Save drawings as individual JPEG graphics in the items library for later use
• Scale, rotate, or move text boxes anywhere in your work space
• Interactively browse the web from within the app and mark up sites
• Built-in spell checker
• Premium feature: Voice recording and audio editing to associate sound bits to pages or parts of your document or composition.
MetaMoJi Note Lite is free to download and use. MetaMoJi Note adds the great features above, along with voice memo, audio editing, text formatting, and password protection capabilities. The Gold Service offers advanced cloud storage, auto sync, and unlimited access to optional inks, premium items, papers and note styles for more professional results.
Here are some ways to use MetaMoJi Note for your personal and business life:
• Generate quick notes and to-do lists
• Mark up and sign contracts and critical business documents
• Use as a dynamic whiteboard to brainstorm and present
• PDF and photo annotation
• Review/edit documents and share feedback through email
• Capture and markup website pages
• Sketch drawings
• Outline an essay, article or story
• Create your own “Pinterest” board and share via social networks
• Digital scrapbooking
• Play games
• Design flyers or greeting cards
• Draw a flowchart
• Maintain a digital calendar
• Compile recipes
• Create a party invitation
More about MetaMoJi Note: http://noteanytime.com/en/quick_guide.html
Contact us: http://noteanytime.com/en/contact.html
What's New in Version 3.9.3
- Updated for the Google Drive API change; Support iOS9 or later to import MS Office files
- Bug fixes
- Fixed text operations on iOS 10
- Minor bug fixes
- Added Apple Pencil mode
- Bug fixes
This app can do worksheets, basic photo editing, slideshows, and so much more. I really like this app!
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Apr 14, 2017
- Version: 3.9.3
- Size: 106 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: MetaMoJi Corporation
- © Copyright 2013 MetaMoJi Corp
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.