Handle: To-do List, Inbox, and Calendar Management
By Handle, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Handle brings together your email, calendar, and to-dos so you know exactly what you need to accomplish today, tomorrow, and beyond.
"Well thought out cross between Mailbox and Wunderlist” - Andrew Showman, Entrepreneur
“The most exciting personal productivity tool” - Mitch Kapor, Founder Lotus
With a few simple habits, Handle can help you stay on top of your workday. It’s as easy as 1-2-3.
The Handle Habit
1. Capture - Turn emails into to-dos, talk to Siri, or type
2. Organize - Schedule & prioritize to-dos, add reminders, due dates, and more
3. Focus - See to-dos on your calendar so you know what to do next
Go cross platform with Handle for Desktop Gmail & Google Apps. Available at Handle.com/chrome
- Turn emails into to-dos by typing "t"
- 2 powerful views: side-bar within Gmail or go full screen
- Drag to-dos to your calendar to schedule them
- Use words like ‘today’ to have reminders automatically setup
Let us know what you think! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What's New in Version 1.4.0
Jam packed with awesome features!
- Shared Lists: You can now create separate To-do lists and share them with others. From collaborating on a project with co-workers to sharing a grocery list with the family, shared lists will change the way you stay organized!
- Focus Mode: Swipe left on a To-do to activate Focus Mode. You can start an open timer or start a set timer to help you stay on task.
- Streamlined Delegation: You can now delegate personal To-dos to any collaborator on any shared list.
We have added many other small tweaks and bug fixes to mention. If Handle is helping you get more done, support us by leaving a review!
I Love Using Handle!!
Handle is, perhaps, my favorite full 3rd-party (not made by Apple) productivity app!! My second favorite is 2Do but that's not important right now. I love that Handle just keeps getting better (like it's new focus mode) and I just can't wait for more. I currently using Handle to run my life. There still things that Handle is missing that's keeping it from being infinitely better (such as lack of access to other email providers besides gmail and no way to customize the repeat feature). Right now, Handle is awesome and really hope it will continue to grow in popularity (so that it doesn't suffer the same fate as Mailbox and Sunrise Calendar). Thanks, Handle!!
Just keeps getting better
This app simplifies my life. Love that it works with Siri, integrates with email and calendar. And I love that the team is so responsive to bug alerts and suggestions. The new focus mode is a great idea. I love Handle!
Quick to Get Going
Very intuitive interface. Great mechanisms for capturing all the things swimming around in your head to be done, selecting the ones for today, and prioritizing them.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jan 19, 2017
- Version: 1.4.0
- Size: 58.2 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Seller: handl, inc
- © 2013-2016 Handle, Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.