Speed Cameras by Sygic is the most accurate and easiest to use GPS based app, which lets you:
• See the speed limit for the road you are traveling on
• Get the real-time alerts of mobile radar traps and fixed speed cameras location
• Know about speed limit changes & exceeding the speed limit
• Drive more safely thanks to acoustic and visual warning
• Track your mileage and useful driving stats using Trip log feature
• Record videos of your trips with the premium Dash Cam function
“It's a perfect driving companion.” - Tuaw.com
Get real-time alerts of 60,000+ fixed speed cameras & radar locations
► Know where the red-light cameras are hidden
► Know the location of fixed speed camera
Join other drivers & report new traps
► Report new traps, police radar, mobile camera with a single tap
► Get help from other drivers and stop worrying about speeding fines
The easiest to use speedometer, speed limit, trip log & dash cam app
► Beautifully designed app with essential features only
► Choose your metrics – km/h or mph & set your own speed alert
Keep track of useful statistics about your driving with Trip log
► Speedometer by Sygic is your perfect GPS mileage log tracker
► Track your mileage and view your driving history
► To have the best picture about your driving behavior, see the useful statistics in your Trip log
► Know the speed limit for the road you are travelling on
► Get the real-time alert when you exceed the speed limit
► Worldwide coverage of speed limits is available in 120 countries
Premium speed cameras
► The world’s largest online speed cam database from premium providers
► 300,000+ real-time alerts of mobile speed cameras and police traps each month
The 1st speedometer app with integrated Dash Cam
► Record videos from your trips with Dash Cam (black box) feature
► Use the videos as evidence in case of an accident or an insurance fraud
► Record 5-minute videos in 1-minute segments, with the oldest video deleted
► Dash Cam (black box) feature records video and audio, including date, GPS coordinates & speed
► Head-up display mode let's you use your windshield as a state-of-the-art HUD device
* Sharing recorded videos by Dash Cam is forbidden by law in following countries: Slovakia, Austria, Spain, Switzerland, Luxembourg, Belgium and Portugal
Sygic | Bringing life to maps.
Note about the use of GPS: This app can use GPS in the background mode. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Note about the auto-renewing premium subscription:
- The auto-renewing subscription is available monthly or yearly for USD $1.99 (1.79 €) or $19.99 (17.99 €) respectively
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
- crash & minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Been using app for couple days. Drive 200 plus miles a day. Tend to speed. Set the speed alert to 5 mph over speed limit and really works well. Keep phone plugged in so I'm not draining battery. Cameras also seem to be helpful however no option yet... Did go for premium for 10bucks. If your like me... Having the ability to set a speed alert is a good thing. Nothing is worse than not paying attention to speedometer and passing cop doing 80.
Very very disappointed 😡
After I updated the app, don’t work and continue said GPS disable and show a locked app, asking to buy lifetime $9.99 when I paid for it, I do the restore previous purchases and the app don’t work and crashes... I’m very very disappointed with this app because I paid for lifetime app...😡
All the app from Sygic are garbage, not one works right, don’t waste your money and time with this garbage. I installed and deleted so many times and still not working right.... GARBAGE...
SYG. Again and again not only for this app. But other one also. I just purchased this app. But stell keep massege..go primer um bosh restorporshase no way sinse last nighit tell now when i press $?????for one yeare.. wiche i porshes already massege come frome apple. You have already porshes this ieatem did you wante mange your sub. Or Ok. You press to continio?????
Syg. No more taking us arround your advrtisment for your all applcition is every wher but the trooth is some thing else
need sailing app. And inapp. Porsashe
Many account. Syg yes befor now it is full of many and mony need more mony with out taking care of respospilty regarding what you sale every thing go up. As go up. Will go daown.
Dont replay syg i dont need your applcitions at all . Ther is butter than you in store by hundrits and advanced copany.
- Sygic a. s.
- 81.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Czech, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2015 Sygic a.s.
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Subscription $4.99
- Speedometer Premium Bundle $9.99
- Premium Subscription $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.