GoodTask 2 - Reminders, To-do, Task Manager with Calendar
By haha Interactive
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
GoodTask 3 is now available! Search for GoodTask 3 and download the new version!
Love your stock Reminders app but you feel like you need some more? Get GoodTask 2 and it's done. Reminders have been completely reimagined and with GoodTask 2, it's now a powerful task manager.
"It’s not just another to-do app. It does stand out among the crowd as a well-designed, well-implemented to-do app with a tweaked take on how to add tasks."
"Lightweight and elegant Reminders client"
"GoodTask (This Week) Beats iOS Reminders App At Its Own Game"
Cult of Mac
- Your tasks are on a calendar. View your tasks on daily/weekly/monthly basis. Navigate through dates and see what you've done and what you should do.
- Tags can be added on your title or notes easily. You can make Tag Lists to manage them separately. Switching between tags are simply done with Quick Actions. Use Reminders with GTD method or any way you want.
- Add new tasks with Smart Add. Make your own rules and add new tasks easily. Add multiple tasks super fast with keeping the settings.
- Make your own Smart Lists with merged lists with priorities filter
- Long tap tasks to quickly change due dates, lists, priorities and change tags
- All tasks/ Undated/ Recurring/ Overdue/ Location-based/ Priority tasks can be shown separately
- Due dates and alarm time can be managed separately
- Search through your upcoming and completed tasks
- Customizable Sort options
- Separate Filters on Day/ Week/ Month view
- Customizable Notifications and App Icon Badge
- Today Widget to complete your tasks right away
- Apple Watch support to quickly check and view your upcoming tasks at a glance
What's New in Version 2.6.9
Introduction to GoodTask 3.
& minor bug fixes
3.0 Not Recommended
I'm so disappointed. An enthusiastic Good Task 2.0 user, I was really excited to see 3.0. But migrating has been a very bumpy ride--tasks that have been completed from YEARS ago just pop up in my To Do list as still open; once you mark a task complete, it disappears, so if you mistakenly mark something as completed...sure hope you remember all of its details!; things that I mark as complete...don't always stay complete--I'll open the app and surprise! Still there. And my favorite--after one update, my in app purchase disappeared and wouldn't restore. I emailed the developer & he replied within a few hours (yeah!), but his reply was 1) we know about the error, 2) you can delete the app, reinstall and NOT update, but only if you back up to iCloud, and 3) wait til the next update, which will be ready "soon" (boo!). Since I paid $12 as a supporter of the app at upgrade, I've tried to stick with it...because I loved 2.0...like A LOT. But as a "task manager," 3.0 leaves a lot to be desired.
Fantastic Reminders App
GoodTask 2 was one of the best iTunes purchases I have ever made--worth every penny! It is a fantastic reminders/to-do/task app, and it quickly became central to managing my ever growing list of things I need to get done. The Week view is really helpful, and I like the way it shows both all overdue tasks and all tasks due "this week". (I'd like it even better if the Week view had a rolling 7 days option.) The fully customizable schedule for recurring tasks is excellent. I am excited about checking out GoodTask 3.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Mar 24, 2016
- Version: 2.6.9
- Size: 18.5 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: haha Interactive
- © haha interactive, co.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.