Trapped beneath the ruins of an ancient city, a torch sputters dimly, next to you. The light it provides is of little comfort. In the distance you can hear scraping, clanging and the occasional growl. These sounds are strange and unnatural, but the only way out of this place is forward. It is time to bolster your courage and find your way out of this dungeon or die trying.
Dungeon Explorer II is an immersive and challenging 3D dungeon-crawler, reminiscent of old-school roguelike games. With you are countless demons, undead, abominations and more that will do everything in their power to keep you from ever escaping. Monsters aren't the only thing that you have to worry about, though. The maze is relentless and the traps are brutal. Do you have what it takes to use skill, speed and strategy to claw your way through 10 levels of non-stop action and anticipation?
Do you have what it takes to escape the labyrinth, or will you fall victim to its denizens and become one yourself?
- Thousands variants for weapons and armor!
- System of prefixes and suffixes for magical items!
- Warrior, archer, mage. Choose your path!
- Ten dark underground levels with different architecture!
- Hundreds of puzzles and deadly traps!
Follow us on
Like us at
- Textures resolution increased.
Ratings and Reviews
Great game, no need to pay for anything.
The game runs smooth, is nostalgic of old first person dungeon crawl games, and can be played entirely without spending any money. I opted for the no ads, which is well worth it, but other than that, there isn't a need to spend a penny. The game has good replay value as well as being challenging. It's a good pick if you enjoy inventory management and rpg element. The combat, while simple, is actually pretty good too. Also, not to say there aren't any, but I have had no problems with bugs at all. The game runs smoothly, is great fun, and tremendously satisfying to play. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a fun game to pass the time throughout the day.
If you play as a warrior you breeze through the game like it is set to toddler mode. As a person that bought 3 golden chests they aren't worth it. The items have weaker attack than items monsters drop and maybe add 2 to 4 stat points. Just pure junk. Not to mention one chest dropped all Mage items and I was an archer. Total let down. The story could have been fleshed out more but it seems the writers were extremely lazy and copied their messages from other crawlers. Mysterious disease. Went deep in dungeon to escape. People die anyway. Reallylike!??
Fun dungeon crawl
Really nice first-person dungeon crawl. Only to level 4 so far, and it seems there's a lot more to come.
BTW- I had problems with buttons working, etc. when I first tried this game. The Dev put out an update, and since then no problems at all :)
Thanks Dev!!! 5 stars for you, and 5 for the game... So 10 stars.
- Aleksey Snida
- 369.1 MB
- Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © Russky Content Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Pile of gems $0.99
- Bag of gems $2.99
- Box of gems $7.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.