Pull-Ups Trainer - Fitness & Workout Training for 50+ PullUps
By VisualHype GmbH
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Pull-Ups Trainer is your personal Pull-Ups training program that will help you do 50+ Pull-Ups in one shot. Over the course of 9 weeks and 3 workouts per week, you will incrementally improve your ability to do more Pull-Ups at each training. Get the perfectly shaped upper body you always dreamed of.
EFFECTIVE TRAINING PLAN
- Guide to perform 50+ Pull-Ups in one session
- 27 training levels (9 free levels included in this Lite version)
- 9 weeks in total, 3 workouts per week
- Developed by fitness professionals
YOUR PERSONAL TRAINER
- Simple training instructions
- Trainings are divided into sets with breaks in between
- Audio voice support
- Training reminders
- Do as many Pull-Ups as you want
- Complete as many sets as you want
- Beat your personal record
- Great visualisation of your performance
- Track your progress and get motivated
What are you waiting for? If you are serious about getting a perfectly shaped upper body, this app is for you!
What's New in Version 1.2.1
- Bug fixes
Nice Design, BUT doesn't adapt to real exercisers
Can't beat simplistic solid design. However, individual/bundled apps don't adapt to the "real world" exerciser. Example: You can't enter ACTUAL pullups completed, so you have to either cancel the session (and move over to practice), or else the set/rep count and history/graphs ARE BOGUS EVEN ON DAY ONE. While there is a Practice SESSION where you simply put in what you did, THE GOAL of exercise/tracking apps is to RECORD the PROGRESS made through a PROGRESSIVE guide that a user can HISTORICALLY review. Again, Great simplistic design. Love it. Unfortunately, it immediately must be 'tolerated' in order to even somewhat work. An app must adapt to the user, not the otherway around.
I can already tell improvement within 5 days.
Gets thee job done, for the most part
Pros: Has a decent pull-up routine with professions pre-programmed. Pretty simple design and easy to use.
Cons: Can't adjust much and it's kind of a hassle if you want to do one of the workouts over (like if you couldn't finish).
The timer stops running when you don't have the app workout screen open.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Feb 25, 2014
- Version: 1.2.1
- Size: 6.1 MB
- Languages: English, German
- Seller: VisualHype GmbH
- © VisualHype GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.