Step into the squared circle with rectangular cards. WWE SuperCard is a collectible card battling game featuring your favorite WWE Superstars and in-ring action.
Requires iOS 9.0 or newer.
Collect and level up thousands of cards featuring WWE Superstars Ronda Rousey, Seth Rollins, AJ Styles, Brock Lesnar, and many other fan favorites like The Rock, Goldberg, Stone Cold Steve Austin, Tommaso Ciampa, and more. Crush your foes in real-time PvP and climb the leaderboards. Earn exclusive rewards in limited time competitions. Form a team and compete against others in tests of strategy. Plus, battle in Monday Night Raw, SmackDown Live, and NXT arenas.
Prove your wrestling chops in Open Challenges and compete head-to-head with other WWE fans to become a WWE SuperCard champion. WWE SuperCard has entertained millions (and millions!) of WWE fans across the globe.
Introducing Season 5! WWE SuperCard S5 will include 3 new tiers with more than 75 new Superstar cards in each, a new and improved multi-fusion chamber, and more!
- Collect thousands of cards featuring WWE Superstars, NXT Superstars, WWE Legends, and WWE Hall of Fame Inductees
- Compete in Elimination Chamber and Royal Rumble matches and climb the leaderboards for rewards
- Capture the briefcase in Money in the Bank
- Earn exclusive cards in weekly rotating events
- Participate in Open Challenges and earn Tickets towards big rewards
- Compete in King of the Ring tournaments to earn top cards
- Earn bonuses just from logging in
A new event called Over the Limit is entering the rotation. Pull special Hype cards, bank Hype, and progress towards solo and community goals. Sharing is caring, right?
- While Over the Limit is active, Hype cards will be available from the Draft Board.
- Bank these cards to earn points towards both solo and global rewards.
- Solo rewards include event cards. The strength of global rewards are determined by the amount of Hype banked across everyone playing.
Ratings and Reviews
Cat Daddy Ruined The Game
I’ve been playing since season two and it took a lot of time and effort to get to monster tier. All the sudden cat daddy raises the min tier to hardened making all of my time utterly useless. Also they got rid of some fun events and the new events are complete garbage. Cat Daddy made a big mistake that nobody should forgive them for.
I lost all my stuff when I updated it like why! Pls give me my stuff back username uhhhhh *owns the slamitude era*
Love the game
I love the game but put some better game modes on the game
- 2K Sports
- 553.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Published by 2K Sports. 2K Sports is a Division of 2K, a publishing label of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
- In-App Purchases
- Medium Credits Pack $4.99
- Small Credits Pack $1.99
- Big Credits Pack $19.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.