MultitrackStudio for iPad
By Giel Bremmers
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
MultitrackStudio for iPad is an audio/MIDI multitrack recording app. It comes with many high quality audio effects including a guitar amp simulator.
Both audio and MIDI tracks can be edited. MIDI editing features include pianoroll, drum and score editors.
The straightforward user-interface has been designed with tape-based recording in mind. It's easy to use yet powerful.
• Up to 16 audio/MIDI tracks, audio tracks can be mono or stereo.
• Editors: audio, pianoroll, drum, score, MIDI controllers, timesig/tempo and song.
• One effect return section.
• One master section.
• Three effect slots per mixer section (two for MIDI tracks).
• Effects: Automated Fader, Chorus, Compressor, DeEsser, Echo, EQ, Flanger, Guitar Amp, Master Limiter, Noise Gate, Phaser, Reverb, Rotor, Saturator, Stereo Imager, Tremolo, Tuner and Vibrato.
• MIDI instruments: MultitrackStudio Instruments (General MIDI compatible), SoundFont Player, Matrix Sampler, up to four Virtual MIDI Apps and one CoreMIDI output device.
• Supports Inter-App Audio effects and instruments.
• Supports Audiobus (acts as output in Audiobus app).
• MIDI sources: onscreen keyboard (keyboard, chords, drum, matrix and various string layouts) and one CoreMIDI input device. Supports Bluetooth LE MIDI.
• Audio sample rate: 44.1 or 48 kHz.
• Imports .wav, .aif, .mp3, .mid and various other audio file types.
• Exports .wav and .mid files.
• Import/export audio/MIDI via AudioShare, General Pasteboard, iTunes File Sharing or email.
• Imports/exports .zip file containing all files needed to open song, compatible with MultitrackStudio for Windows/OS X.
Note: MultitrackStudio for iPad does NOT support Bluetooth audio devices.
What's New in Version 2.2
• Pro Extension now features multichannel audio playback. Tracks, groups and effect returns get an output selector to choose from the Master section and all stereo output pairs other than the one the Master section uses.
• Rotary knobs can now optionally be controlled using vertical movements. See the 'Allow vertical movements' box in the Preferences pane.
• IAA, Virtual MIDI and External MIDI instruments no longer solely rely on 'all notes off' MIDI messages to mute pending notes. It appears many iOS apps don't respond to this message.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Aug 19, 2015
- Version: 2.2
- Size: 26.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Giel Bremmers
- © 2001-2015 Bremmers Audio Design
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pro Extension$19.99