The Amazing Spider-Man 2
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*IMPORTANT* The Amazing Spider-Man 2 requires an iPad 2 (or newer), iPhone 4s (or newer), or iPod touch 5th Generation.
Become the Amazing Spider-Man in this open-world adventure full of non-stop action, and face the web-slinger’s greatest challenge yet!
New York is under threat from a city-wide gang war and only Spider-Man can stop it! Standing in his way are Electro and other nefarious villains. Can Spider-Man restore order and safety to the Big Apple?!
THE OFFICIAL GAME OF THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2 MOVIE
• Web-sling, wall-climb and web-shoot as the fast and quick-witted Spider-Man!
• An original story expands on the highly anticipated blockbuster film!
• Go beyond the film with new characters such as Black Cat and Screwball.
• Unlock Spider-Man suits such as Symbiote Spider-Man and Iron Spider-Man!
• Face off against famous villains such as Venom, the Green Goblin, Electro, and Kraven the Hunter!
• High-quality voice acting and cinematic cutscenes bring the movie experience to life!
• Intense combo-focused combat! Defeat Spider-Man’s greatest enemies – from street thugs to super villains – with crazy acrobatic fighting styles!
• Swing free through the city like never before, thanks to high-quality, fluid animations!
• Take the fight to the sky with action-packed aerial combat!
• Unleash devastating combos through enhanced icon controls for an intense action experience!
MASSIVE ENHANCEMENTS TO THE ULTIMATE PLAYGROUND
• Adventure in a larger open-world Manhattan with 6 detailed districts to explore, from the bustling Times Square to picturesque Central Park!
• Console-like graphics offer a bigger, better, and more beautiful experience.
• A deeper story takes you on an exciting adventure, showcasing 6 legendary villains and an expanded set of side missions!
• Spectacular social events, including battling waves of bosses and opponents in Mysterio’s Arena!
Visit our official site at http://www.gameloft.com
Follow us on Twitter at http://glft.co/GameloftonTwitter or like us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/Gameloft to get more info about all our upcoming titles.
Check out our videos and game trailers on http://www.youtube.com/Gameloft
Discover our blog at http://glft.co/Gameloft_Official_Blog for the inside scoop on everything Gameloft.
This app allows you to purchase virtual items within the app and may contain third-party advertisements that may redirect you to a third-party site.
End User License Agreement : http://www.gameloft.com/eula/
What's New in Version 1.2.0
Spider-Man’s greatest battle begins with a brand-new update!
• Suit up with the Ends of the Earth Spider-Man! This powerful armor, originally created at Horizon Labs, is one of the ultimate defense suits!
• Bug fixing, courtesy of your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man!
Little problems, tons of amazing, recommendations
The game itself is fun very console like, but tons of network problems, glitches, and enemy's. You need an internet connection to play missions, but the network goes on and off. There are times when I web sling, I go through a building. There are missions where the enemy is too strong if you keep playing the story and get to chapter 3. The enemy's get better weapons and spidey needs to upgrade to a certain point to get the mission normally done. If you upgrade, it has to be specific ones. When earning suit coins/emblems, it is very difficult to get them. The only way to get them is at boss battles or arena. Arena is difficult to win, unless you have been playing for a while. Recommendations are getting a night time setting in New York. That gives spiderman an stealthy look. Overall I was disappointed that they do not have many suits, no night time, and tons of problems, a surely a pay to win game. Even when you buy it, you still have to buy stuff in game to progress.
Please make some changes to the game
First of all I love spider game and I love the amazing Spider-Man 1. However when I play 2, I feel like it's not good. Here is some examples. When spider man change suit, during conversation, it went back to his old suit. The characters doesn't move their mouth in conversation. Spider man should run that fast on the game. It defeats the purpose of swing at a high level altitude. Spider man should be able to run on the wall. The range for obtaining items like news paper and black woman' cars is too small. It takes me like 2 mins just to get it after I found it. Sometimes when finish an event, the woman speak with an man's voice. I also would be very please if there are a mix of man and woman spider man save, not just all women. Lastly, some events like meeting a fan or saving people from bad guys, it shouldn't happen on the random root top, it's fine that it happen in small garden on the root top, it doesn't work on other root top. Please consider these suggestions to change to a dream spider man game that more people would want to play. Thank you.
Not terrible, but...
Overall, the game isn't so bad, apart from few flaws.
It's got nice combat for a mobile game(for those criticizing this game for being a simple button masher: come on, it's a mobile game!), with okay animations. The story... It's just what I would expect from gameloft. Not so interesting, but good enough to keep you going. But there are two huge issues here.
One is the IAPs, which the existence itself is a nonsense for a 6.99$ game. Even worse, the game is very hard to progress without some payment, and the skill progression is even less diverse than its predecessor(which wasn't so diverse itself). And it requires grinding for us to do anything!! And some main missions TELL us to upgrade a specific ability, and that's quite absurd, as those abilities require spider points(which can be bought with actual money).
Second is rather simple yet very important. Web swinging. The web swinging in this game, one of its central mechanics, is so badly designed that I feel that a complete re-vamp is needed. Spider-Man is supposed to have "momentum" when web swinging, but in this game, Spider-Man SLOWS DOWN every single time he begins a swing, and the web swinging lacks the speediness it needs. If these two issues have been dealt with, which I'm sure that they won't be, this could be a much better game to have fun with.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Sep 16, 2014
- Version: 1.2.0
- Size: 701 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Chinese, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Gameloft
- © 2014 Gameloft. © MARVEL © 2014 CPII
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Nano Structure Pack$1.99
- Ultimate Comics Spider-man Suit$2.99
- A Few Spider Points$1.99
- Symbiote Spider-Man Suit$7.99
- Ends of the Earth Spider-Man Suit$4.99
- Superior Spider-Man Suit$4.99
- Iron Spider-Man Suit$14.99
- A Fist Full of Spider Points$4.99
- Future Foundation Spider-Man Suit$4.99
- Spider Formula Pack$1.99