With the IKEA Gift Registry, it’s easy and affordable for your guests to help you make your house into a home. Create and edit a personal registry for your upcoming wedding, baby shower or housewarming…or for any other event worth celebrating.
You’ll find all the products your heart and home desires under one roof – from kitchen to bedroom and everything in between, you can choose from close to 10,000 affordable products to add to your registry. Plus, it features a unique chip-in feature that allows friends and family (anywhere in the US!) to contribute any amount to big-ticket products.
With the IKEA Gift Registry you can:
· Build a wish list for upcoming special occasions (including wedding, baby, housewarming, graduation or anything else)
· Add any IKEA products by scanning barcodes at an IKEA store, entering article numbers directly from the IKEA catalog or searching the IKEA catalog directly in the app
· Be flexible and change your mind – you can use your store credit toward anything else in your local IKEA store instead of receiving the item purchased for you
· Customize your list with personal pictures and messages
· Add services to your registry, such as home delivery or assembly
· Share your list with guests via text message, email or social media
· Get gifts from guests anywhere in the country – friends and family can easily see your list online without downloading the app, then securely purchase a gift from your list online or at any IKEA US store
· Track your gifts – find out what friends and family have purchased, read messages from guests and say thank you
· Redeem gifts by simply showing the voucher in the app when checking out at any IKEA US store
Ratings and Reviews
This was a great registry for us to use. We appreciated having the flexibility to use the voucher(?) towards the items purchased or other things. There had been a few things that we still wanted and a couple we had changed our minds about, so it was great to be able to use the funds however we wanted to!
Bad registry system
The registry system is very complicated compared to other companies. The IKEA website wouldn't allow someone to buy a gift for us online, so they had to buy a gift card for the amount of the product. The registry showed that the gift had been bought, so we drove 40 minutes to the IKEA store only to find out that we have to request the gift card through the app 24 hours before we wanted to use it, so now we have to drive out to the store again or pay $60 for the shipping.
I love that there’s an app but most of the products, the photos don’t show up. So I have to cross reference it with the catalog. What’s the point? I’ve been waiting for an update to fix this but it’s been 3 months since I’ve downloaded it. I want to use the baby registry but feel a little embarrassed to share it. Please fix!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.