Optimized - Lifelogging and Quantified Self Improvement App
By OptimizeMe GmbH
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Optimized helps you track your everyday life to improve it. Simply log all your daily activities in a single app and learn how everything you do and everyone you meet influences your life, health and fitness.
Optimized, previously known as OptimizeMe, has been featured in TechCrunch, TheNextWeb, Lifehacker, AppAdvice, Mac|Life, MobiHealthNews and more.
Optimized allows you to track your everyday activities, places you visit and people you meet. You can also log your Mood, Stress Level, Health Status, Quality of Sleep, Weight, Symptoms, Period and any other custom parameters. Optimized automatically tracks your Steps and Active Minutes with M7 (iPhone 5S or higher), Weather, Temperature and Moon Phase.
Optimized works best with free activity tracker Moves (moves-app.com), that automatically tracks Running, Cycling, Walking, Steps, Calories and Locations. Optimized also integrates with Fitbit, Jawbone UP and any apps and devices connected to Apple's Health app.
Your virtual life coach Ari translates all your lifelogging and quantified self data into your personal insights by automatically mining correlations: How does walking affect your sleep? How does your time spent at work influence your health? How do other people affect your mood? The more you track, the more insights you will get - and the more accurate they will be.
Optimized is a lifelogging app that helps you discover more about your life, health and fitness, improve your productivity and get decision support and motivation in your everyday life.
TRACK YOUR LIFE AND HEALTH
• Automatically track your Steps and Active Minutes with M7 (iPhone 5S)
• Automatically track Weather, Temperature and Moon Phase
• Log your daily activities in four categories: Health, Pleasure, Creativity and Routine
• Log the places you visit and people you meet
• Automatically predict your daily activities based on your personal statistics
• Track your mood and find out what makes you happy
• Keep a private journal of your everyday life with photos and comments
• Customize any activities and quantified self parameters you want to track
• Integrate with Moves: Running, Cycling, Walking, Steps, Calories and Locations
• Integrate with Apple Health: Sleep, Weight, Calories and other health data from any Healthkit-enabled source to Optimized
• Integrate with Fitbit and Jawbone UP: Sleep, Calories Eaten, Calories Burned, Active Minutes, Steps, Floors, Weight, Body Fat
• Correlations: Get personal insights from automatic analysis of your lifelogging and quantified self data
• Productivity: Get a productivity push by focusing on activities that matter to you
• Goals: Set your daily goals for any important activities and parameters
• Life coach: Spot new trends and reach your goals with your personal life coach Ari
• Analyzer: Visualize your lifelogging and quantified self data with multiple interactive charts
• All your data stays inside the app and only leaves if you backup to Dropbox or export to CSV
• You can add, edit or delete your lifelogging data any time directly in the app
Follow us on Twitter at https://www.twitter.com/OptimizedApp
Like us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/OptimizedMobileApp
Learn more about Optimized at http://Optimized-App.com
Have questions or feedback? Contact us at feedback@Optimized-App.com
What's New in Version 2.0.1
• No double entries for Sleep when using Fitbit
• Items synced correctly after Fitbit is disconnected
• New timeline screen shows contact photos correctly on dark background
Please write to us if you experience any issue with our app - We always do our best to fix it as soon as possible!
Want to love it
I used this app HARDCORE during my most intense semester (took 16 credits during the summer) and recorded EVERY MOMENT. It had a great data and it showed me a lot about myself but it just became too much. Now it gives me a pit in my stomach to look at it because it became so stressful to log all my data. I'm going back to it now and using moves to make it simpler but I agree with many of the reviews about how buggy it is. It's not as smooth as it could be (using iPhone 6). I also have an apple watch and they don't have a companion app for it yet. That would be the best companion app for tracking your life. No need to open your phone and tap the app and press so much. Just flick your wrist and tap twice would be amazing. Input that and I'll give five stars for sure.
You guys should integrate biorhythm support directly into the app. Both old and improved models and then make suggestions based on the average of both models. Also a winding graph based on both models would be helpful.
A system that tracked ailments based on weather, moonphase and biorhythm altogether would be cool.
For instance here are two examples a headache tracker based on both moon phase and barometer and biorhythm. Or a allergy graph based on weather and biorhythm.
Just some ideas.
Helps manage my life!
I have two jobs and I'm a full time student, so this app helps me make sure that the time I'm dedicating to different parts of my life is aligned with my goals.