By Ivan Boyko
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Pick any of 16700 icons. Choose any color and any size. Drag it to Photoshop. Done.
#1 in Graphics and Design in 48 countries
• The full Icons8 collection
• PNG format in multiple sizes from 25x25 to 100x100 px
• Styles of iOS 9, Windows 8, Windows 10, Android KitKat and Android L
• Forever free if you credit our work
• Drag icons to Photoshop, Xcode, or any other software
• Search icons by tags or browse by category
• Recoloring of icons
• Works offline
Limitations of Lite:
• No vectors included
• No PNG files larger than 100x100 px included
However, hundreds of thousands of people use the icons for free.
"...proves to be an excellent download software for developers and user interface designers who use Photoshop and Xcode on a daily basis" CNet
"I'm probably late for the party, but this #Icons8 app is one cool tool" @a_felipe_santos
P.S. Before downloading, research what people say about Icons8 on Twitter.
What's New in Version 5.2
Search is on steroids now. 10x faster!
Fixed the issue that prevented updating the icons in El Capitan
It is very nice to have around 16K icons at hand.
Very useful for rapid prototyping.
And last but not least - you can drag icons directly to XCode - Yay!!!
edit: 5.2 Update, it now works blazing fast.
Takes a LONG time to open, but good.
Upon opening, the Icons8 Lite icon appears in the finder bar, but then I get the spinning beach ball for about 4 minutes. Once it finally opens, there are a TON of great, and very usable icons. iMAC 27” 3.2Ghz Core i5 16 GB RAM OSX 10.11.4 -