TodoMovies is the best way to manage movies you want to watch/watched, create custom lists, and discover new movies. With gorgeous edge-to-edge posters and unique features like bonus scene indicators, cast profiles, release notifications, an Apple Watch app, and much more, you will experience movies like never before.
TodoMovies has been featured by Apple, Empire Magazine, 9to5Mac, AppAdvice, BeautifulPixels, and many others.
- Stunning design for iOS putting movie artwork front and center.
- To Watch and Watched lists. Keep a list of movies you watched and want to watch.
- Create custom movie lists (e.g "Best Action Movies of All Time" or "Movies to Download").
- Browse movies by Genres, In Theaters and Upcoming.
- Browse curated lists by the TodoMovies team like "Top 10 Best Netflix Originals Movies".
- Rate movies. Rate and sort your watched movies by rating.
- Cast profiles. Learn more about your favorite actors/directors and browse their movies.
- Bonus scenes indicators. Highlights movies with extra scenes during or after credits.
- Apple Watch app. View your lists, mark movies as watched, and even rate them on your watch.
- Search-as-you-type. Search quickly tens of thousands of movies and people.
- Notifications. Automatically notifies you when a specific movie is released in theaters.
- Trailers. Watch movie trailers in HD (or SD) in fullscreen without leaving TodoMovies.
- Photos. Browse movie photos and amazing fan-made artwork in full-screen.
- News. Read movies and celebrity news with TodoMovies's sleek news reader.
- iTunes Store integration. Check available downloads in iTunes (soundtrack, games, books) for a certain movie. With a single tap.
- Gestures. Short/long right swipe in watch lists and search to quickly rate/mark movies.
- Sharing. Share movies you just added or watched on Facebook/Twitter/iMessage/Email.
- Localized in 11 languages. Supports global release dates and localized trailers (if available).
- Backup. Ability to backup your watchlists as a single file which you can later import.
- No accounts required. There are no accounts or signups required to use TodoMovies.
Attribution: This product uses the TMDb API but is not endorsed or certified by TMDb.
+ iPhone X support.
+ iOS 11 compatibility (heavier fonts, Filled tab bar icons...etc).
+ Fixed a crash that occurred in the Discover tab if the network connection dropped.
+ Fixed a crash that occurred for users without iCloud enabled on their device.
+ In Theatres and Upcoming tabs are now always up-to-date tracking US releases.
+ Switched all URLs in TodoMovies to https.
+ Removed Apple Watch support (will return in a future update).
Ratings and Reviews
Your own must-watch list.
This app is almost perfect. I love its beautiful design and the simple, easy, and seamless user interface. The Wishlist function is great.
Perfect except ... it does not have the theaters or movie times in your area - let alone ability to buy tickets. When they say the app notifies you when a movie is released, it doesn’t mean showing in your city or area. You still have to go to Google to find out if, when, and where it’s playing and buy tickets. For that reason, I don’t see using this app very much.
It’s not playing the movies only the trailers
- Taphive GmbH
- 16.6 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Taphive GmbH
- In-App Purchases
- Unlimited Custom Lists and remove Ads $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.