Need to schedule something across multiple timezones? Timezone Calendar gives you a side by side comparison of as many timezones as you like, helping you to select a time that will be perfect for everyone involved.
Display your existing calendars on multiple timezones. Create and edit and share events that are sync'd with your system calendar. No limit to how many timezones you can compare.
• Compare multiple timezones side-by-side.
• Day/night indications for easy comparisons
• Integrates with the iOS Calendar, displaying your existing events.
• Share events to other users of Timezone Calendar – you share from your timezone, they tap a link, and it will appear in theirs.
• Today widget to view your favorite timezones without unlocking
• No upper limit on how many timezones you can add.
• Red line indicates the current time.
• Tap anywhere to set a purple line on a target time.
• Tap twice to create an event in your Calendar.
• Long-press on an existing event's title to Edit, Delete or Share.
• Scroll horizontally to see all of your timezones.
• Rotate to Landscape for a wider view.
• Two display modes, regular and compact.
• Shows the date & day of the week along with the time
• Scroll to the future for planning events in days, weeks or even months time.
• Display timezones by city name, or by well known abbreviations such as PST, EDT, etc.
• Search by city name, timezone abbreviation or UTC offset to add new timezones
• Daylight saving automatically applied.
• Nautical time zones (UTC offsets with no daylight savings or other adjustments) are also supported. Search for "UTC+" or "UTC-" to add.
• Rename your timezone and give it a nickname
• Create an attractive timezone clock, by long-pressing on the red 'now' icon
It's a dynamic slide ruler for cross-timezone planning!
Full Chinese (Simplified) user interface localization.
Calendar view localization for nearly all iOS locales as well, meaning that local representations of times and dates are shown in the calendar view. As before, you can add timezone cities in many different foreign languages. Together these two features mean that while the app's user interface language may not be available in your language, once you add your timezones, you can still enjoy a fully localized experience.
Ratings and Reviews
This app is great simple and easy
Helps me keep track of time zones as I go
Great time tool
I love this App. Simple to use and perfect for my meeting scheduling.
This needs an option to switch between 24 hour clock and AM/PM, and/or display both simultaneously. Other than that minor inconvenience is fail to find a flaw worth noting here. Good job developer, I purchased your iAP in the hopes that it aids you to add the above feature.
- Geospike Pty Ltd
- 7.5 MB
Requires iOS 11 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2014 William Denniss
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Advertising $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.