By Oleg Fedorov
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
TapThePic is a simple, gorgeous and unique game.
It was designed specifically for youngest children so even one year old toddlers learn TapThePic quickly and enjoy playing it.
Check out the video how one year old girl plays Tap The Pic: http://youtu.be/itGXnBkOXnQ (or simply search for 'TapThePic' in youtube).
TapThePic is currently free so give it a try right now!
TapThePic for toddlers is just one beautiful screen with moving pictures and nice sounds. TapThePic for parents is much more than that!
TapThePic is interactive - you can:
- tap on the picture to play related sound
- swipe picture to remove it
- tap on empty space to add new picture
- swipe on background picture to change it
- do other finger moves and see what happens.
Just leave your baby alone with TapThePic and see how fast they learn.
- TapThePic opens right away into game view, no need for configuration or pressing several "Start" buttons to begin.
- TapThePic designed for smallest children - options and configurations are hidden and only parents can access it (you need to tap the screen in defined places to open menu).
- Default image packs include photos of animals and babies with nice sounds. Children will learn how different animals sound and enjoy how other babies laugh.
- You can create your own image packs with your own recorded sounds. Children love tapping familiar faces and enjoy voices of loved ones.
- Play with your child - create new images and record new sounds every day to surprise your child.
- TapThePic does not show nor ads nor any other messages to your child. It does not gather your personal data and does not send it anywhere.
- You can open TapThePic and just leave it running - gorgeous images and backgrounds and good background music make it perfect decoration for any place.
If you have any comments, ideas, problems or proposals - do not hesitate to contact us by email TapThePic@gmail.com
What's New in Version 1.3
Fixed issue which slowed down game in Landscape orientation on some devices
My daughter is currently in speech therapy and this has been a great app to prompt sounds from her while recognizing what or who makes those sounds. Thank you for creating this!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Feb 23, 2014
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 35.0 MB
- Languages: English, French, Russian
- Seller: Oleg Fedorov
- © 2014 Oleg Fedorov
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Unlimited own images$0.99
- Babies image pack$0.99