Hole19 is the FREE golf app to help you lower your golf scores. As accurate as a real caddie, our app provides accurate GPS distances and scoring on over 42,000 golf courses worldwide.
Packed with essential features including GPS rangefinder, scorecard, shot tracker and statistics tracking - Hole19 is the all-in-one golf app solution to improve your golf and lower your handicap in 2019.
Need somewhere to play? You can use the app to find courses, book tee times and plan your rounds too.
Compatible with all Apple Phones supporting iOS 10 and all Apple Watches.
FREE DOWNLOAD FEATURES:
• GPS Rangefinder - Accurately measure shot distances to the front, back, and center of the green and all key hazards and targets on over 42,000 golf courses from around the world.
• Digital Scorecard - Track your score during every round and save every golfshot you take in one place. Stableford and Stroke Play scoring systems currently available.
• Golf Statistics Tracking - Improve your golf handicap and golf score with performance statistics on your driving accuracy, greens in regulation, short game and putting.
• Plan & Book Your Round - Use our course ratings and reviews to find the best golf courses to play. Ready to book? We’ve got tee times and deals available on over 3,300 golf courses across the USA, Portugal and Spain.
• Share With Friends - Hole19’s a social golf app; share your progress and your love of the game with our active community of golf enthusiasts.
WANT MORE FEATURES?
For less than $5 per month, you can upgrade to Hole19 Premium, and benefit from score lowering features like...
• AR: Immerse yourself in a completely different experience using augmented reality on the golf course
• Match Play: Challenge your friends to a match play game and track your scores easily
• Club Recommendation: Real-time club recommendations, based on your personal distances
• Distance Tracker: quickly and easily measure the distance of your last shot
• Performance Statistics: get a deeper insight into the development of your game over time: Scoring, Driving Accuracy & more
• Auto-Change Hole: Walk from green to tee and your App will change hole automatically
• High-Resolution Maps: See the course and your shots even more clearly with improved resolution maps
• Highlights & Notes: showcase the highlights of your golf career and improve your course management strategy by adding notes to any hole
• You can choose from annual, 6-month and monthly Premium subscriptions
• Your payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Any subscription will automatically renew unless you turn off auto-renew at least 24-hours before the end of the current subscription period
• Your iTunes Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current subscription period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• You can manage your subscription, as well as turn off auto-renewal, by going to your Account Settings after purchase
• If you upgrade to Premium during your free trial any remaining time left on your trial will be forfeited
• firstname.lastname@example.org - Technical questions, FAQs, product articles, step-by-step guides and more
• email@example.com - mapping requests
• Interested in promoting your product or brand with us? Get in touch with our partnership team through firstname.lastname@example.org
• Visit our website at http://www.hole19golf.com
• These Premium features are available through in-app purchasing
• The GPS functionality requires an iPhone or GPS-enabled iPad
• Hole19 is optimized for iPhone 5, 6, 6 Plus, 7, 7 Plus, 8, 8 Plus, iPhone X and iOS11 ready. You need iOS7.0+ for it to run properly.
• Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life
• Hole19 integrates with the Health app
This version of your Golf GPS app contains several bug fixes as well as small visual and performance improvements for a better on-course experience.
Make sure to update to the latest version of Hole19 and get ready to improve your game and lower your scores in 2019!
Stay in touch with us, send us an email to email@example.com if you need any help. For mapping requests, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Loving Hole19? Help us spreading the word about us and leave us your honest review.
Ratings and Reviews
Let me first say that all the golf analytics and stats are neat and nice to haves, but my main reason for a golf app is the GPS function. But trying to find a suitable (and simple) golf GPS app for the Apple Watch can be quite a task, especially if you don't need all the bells and whistles, and don’t want to get tied up with fees for stuff you really don’t want or need.
After seemingly endless searching on the App Store and the Web, and watching outdated You Tube videos, I found Hole 19. The basic GPS function that I want is simple and easy to use on this app. It’s also free, and doesn’t interrupt your game with annoying ads to get the “Pro” edition.
I was pleasantly surprised to find that it has scoring, number of putts and lots of other analytics like driving accuracy, GIR, recovery performance. Most of the apps that have this are expensive and require fees to view this data, but not this one.
The app immediately identified my course. I measured its accuracy alongside my Garmin device and the yardages were pretty similar, with maybe a few yards difference. (Some of the other, more popular apps that I tried were off by as much as 20 yards!) And, it didn’t crash during my round, something that frequently occurred with those other, costly apps.
So, I found a keeper and companion for my first Apple Watch! I rarely write app reviews, but this one deserved my time and attention. Love its simplicity, ease of use, accuracy and overall performance.
Ever since the Apple watch came out, I have been searching for a usable golf app that was fast and accurate enough to use on the golf course. Hole 19 has now fulfilled that search. Although previous versions did not perform that well, the current version is VERY good. Loads and updates distances as fast, or faster than other golf apps on my iPhone 6; is very accurate. It is a very easy to use watch golf app. The only reason I don’t give it 5 stars, yet, is it doesn’t automatically advance to the new hole, so I have to remember to do that. I believe that functionality is coming. If you are looking for a quick, accurate distance golf app for the Apple watch, this app is for you. Battery drain is minimal on both the phone and the watch, typically using between 10-15 percent for 18 holes.
Update: better than ever. Full functionality now. Many features I don’t always use, but there if I need them. Watch updates immediately on yardage’s.
I have used several apps and have not changed since finding this one 3 yrs ago. Does everything I need it to and always works well. My two pieces of feedback are these:
1) I admit I'm ashamed that I want this however, if you can chose to add penalties while keeping score you should have a summary in the statistics area.
2) I like the idea of having the ability to choose different scoring games but think it would be cool for there to be more option and how to play them. Often my golf buddy's and I are wanting to play a different game but alway settle on skins because we don't know where to look.
Thanks for the great app and keep making improvements.
- Stat Track Technologies - Servicos Tecnologicos para o Desporto, Lda.
- 154.6 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Catalan, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019
- In-App Purchases
- Premium $7.49
- Premium $29.99
- Premium Lite $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.