Out There: Ω Edition
By Mi-Clos Studio
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
5/5 - TouchArcade
5/5 - PocketTactics
9/10 'Gold Award' - PocketGamer
Grand Prize - DevGAMM Moscow 2015
Excellence in Narrative - DevGAMM 2015
Best Game Design Award - Casual Connect EE 2014
Excellence In Narrative Finalist - IMGA 2015
Best iPhone and iPad Games of 2014 - TouchArcade
Best Mobile Games of 2014 - Game Informer
Best Mobile Games of 2014 - Gamezebo
WARNING : this game is hard ! Check the forum for strategy tips : http://outthere.forumactif.org/
You are an astronaut awaking from cryonics not in the solar system, but... out there... in a far and unknown place of the galaxy. In Out There, you will have to survive, tinkering your ship with what you can gather drifting in the void, and spot garden planets to refill your oxygen supply.
Space is an hostile place ; dangerous and mysterious adventures will mark each step of your travel. You will not only meet intelligent species that won’t care about you, but also deal with ancient powers linked to your destiny and the fate of mankind itself.
Survival and understanding of what is really at stake in the galaxy is the core of what Out There has to offer.
Music by award-winning composer Siddhartha Barnhoorn (Antichamber, The Stanley Parable)
• Game Center : 59 achievements, leaderboard
• A dark and melancholic, hard sci-fi adventure
• Explore a freshly procedurally-generated galaxy every new game
• 350+ multiple choices handwritten game book adventures
• Epic main storyline with 4 different endings
• 10 spaceships with different specs to discover
• Crafting system with 20 alien technologies built from 15 materials
• Engage with alien life forms and learn their language
• No combat ! It’s you against the environment
• Eerie score by award-winning composer Siddartha Barnhoom (Antichamber, The Stanley Parable)
• Fantastic pulp comics graphics
• High replay value
What's New in Version 2.2
Multiverse Update 1: Cemetery Gates
• Easy difficulty setting with dedicated leaderboard
• Cemetery Gates mode: Find spaceships lost during previous runs
• Planet rings
• Minor bugs fix
Crashes. Won't load.
I like the game and it has pretty good gameplay, but I stopped playing it because it was just too unforgiving. The random problems were almost deliberately random. Like you're doing great, but you are a little low on iron and now everyplace you land has no iron and your ship eventually falls apart. Now if you are the type of player who just wants to make it a little further than you did the last time - great! This game is for you. If you actually want to win the game - then no. This isn't the game for you. Actually it's the game for no one right now because after I installed the update (new easy mode yay) it crashes. Everytime. Even after rebooting. Even after uninstalling and reinstalling. It's broke. Completely.
I love the more mature game a ton!!!
At first it did feel somewhat random when you could fly and really have no way to not just flying to Togos Astor that was unrecoverable which might be more like real space but makes for a lousy game this is for the assumptions it at least your ship for the most part isn't going to Diskit snuffed out like a bug because of a random sneeze in the universe. While it's less random it's still very challenging but now fun
I absolutely love this game! It is challenging, but it doesn't get old. Beautifully put together with gorgeous music and artwork. It has had no problems for the time I have had it, other than one where it will crash after I use the death seed and then use the wormhole generator right after it. Other than that it is flawless. Well done. I can't wait for further updates!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Nov 04, 2015
- Version: 2.2
- Size: 85.9 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: Mi-Clos Studio
- © 2013-2015 Mi-Clos Studio
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.