- Create simple multiple choice quizzes for children
- Answers represented by images
- Record question audio & personal feedback
- Quick Access function 100% usable by children
- Various settings and editing functions
- Great animations rewarding for correctly answered questions
- Share your created contents via e-mail, AirDrop, Dropbox and many other
Quizmaker is a multipurpose quiz building tool. Packed with a simple user interface it allows an easy creation of children-friendly multiple choice questions while the answers are represented by images.
Apart from the varied editing tools, Quizmaker includes a Quick Access function for children, allowing them to use Quizmaker on their own without the risk of changing or deleting any of the quizzes. The main editing functions are accessible by pressing the buttons for multiple seconds. This prevents children from accidentally accessing the edit functions.
When playing a quiz, the user is rewarded with simple but entertaining animations (optionally, e.g. Wizard, Forklifter, Helicopter..). Additionally parents are able to record personal feedback for their children. Motivating them to try again, if they guessed the wrong answer and approving their effort when they got the right answer.
Last but not least Quizmaker comes with the functionality to share the content you created via e-mail, AirDrop, Dropbox and many other.
With kind permission of Annette Kitzinger, the Quizmaker user interface as well as the provided example quizzes use images of the METACOM symbol system (www.metacom-symbole.de) in many places.
- Fixed: Bug which prevented the quiz icon from being displayed correctly
- Fixed: General feedback recording buttons not showing up
This is a small update correcting a specific bug. See the previous version notes of version 2.1.2, 2.1.1 and 2.1.0 to see more changes and new features.
If you like using Quizmaker, please leave us an App Store review. A review helps other users to discover Quizmaker and create their own beautiful quizzes.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.