Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
In a world of immortal heroes, adventure never dies…
This is the Celestial Empire, a fantastically beautiful land blessed by gods, guarded by spirits, and threatened by demons and ambitious humans alike. Here, two factions wage a ceaseless war over the ultimate prize: immortality.
Begin your journey in this epic RPG adventure inspired by Chinese myth, but unlike anything you’ve seen before!
ASSEMBLE IMMORTAL HEROES… AND MORE
• Recruit a party of heroes from four classes: Fighter, Ranger, Knight, and Mage
• Capture and collect monsters to turn them into powerful allies
• Upgrade and train your allies to become an unstoppable force
• Use tactics to maximize the power of your customized party and crush any foe
• Unleash powerful skills at just the right moment to gain the upper hand
JOURNEY TO BE THE BEST
• Put your team to the test in limited-time PvP events
• Rise to the top of the Global Leaderboard for great prizes and honor
COMPETE & CONQUER
• Challenge friends to a battle for fun or to try a new strategy whenever your paths cross in-game
• A unique art style inspired by ancient Chinese mythology
• Beautiful 2D sprites that come to life in amazing animations
• Every city and dungeon is a breathtakingly detailed work of art
Visit our official site at http://www.gameloft.com
Follow us on Twitter at http://glft.co/GameloftonTwitter or like us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/Gameloft to get more info about all our upcoming titles.
Check out our videos and game trailers on http://www.youtube.com/Gameloft
Discover our blog at http://glft.co/Gameloft_Official_Blog for the inside scoop on everything Gameloft.
This app allows you to purchase virtual items within the app.
End User License Agreement : http://www.gameloft.com/eula/
To me the energy issue is good. It means you can only play the game for a certain length of time. To the people who say break out your wallet, I say just get VIP-3 for the +2 equipment melting and the world chat unlock. Its one of the few games out there where you can earn the item you can buy (gold ingots) 50 a day by logging in for an hour that can be broken up into 5 increments of time (5, 5, 5, 15, 30). To those saying you need to buy to get legendary / mythic, I say just farm the ultimate dungeons 4 times a day (2 Hind, and 2 Women Land or 2 Moon Place a day) and all 6 on Sunday. The reward is a rare, mythic, or legendary chest, with either a weapon or equipment of the same rarity as the box indicates, in it. My only issue is the crashing and instability of the game. I play on an iPhone 4 and the game crashes often. I had to uninstall and reload it once to clear the issue of crashes in startup. But it also has completely wiped out my phones contacts list twice now. Highly inconvenient. If they fix the instabilities, the game would be great. I give it 4 stars till then.
Great so far.
I'm not mad about the energy thing. Like all of these games it would be a waste of time and money to make a totally free game. Profits make better games available in the future. I say five stars because of how self explanatory it is and for the consideration shown in staggering when new concepts are explained. I'm holding on for dear life hoping it doesn't turn too "pay to play." I've deleted games in 45 seconds when everywhere you turn there's a purchase option. Keep it up!
What a great and addictive game, I love the art done by GL, their games are so pretty.
A few suggestions and fixes: my game keeps crashing from time to time during play, bug?
I tried adding a friend and vice versa, but message came up "something something timed out" so more bugs I suppose. And I still can't add my friend 😭
And for the future, it'd be nice to have a co-op mode with friends or other players! Maybe team up against bosses. If room is limited, it can just be your avatar and others' avatars without all the allies of each player. That would really expand this game and be lots of fun.
More sales! I already spent $ for the first refill, and would totally spend more, esp. if you have allies for sale or something. I support good game makers, so I let the $ flow.
Awesome work,keep it up.
- Category: Games
- Released: Feb 05, 2015
- Version: 1.0.3
- Size: 190 MB
- Languages: English, Indonesian, Simplified Chinese, Thai, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Gameloft
- © 2015 Gameloft. All Rights Reserved. Gameloft and the Gameloft logo are trademarks of Gameloft in the US and/or other countries.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- A Handful of Gold Ingots$0.99
- MONTH CARD$4.99
- A Bowl of Gold Ingots$19.99
- A Bag of Gold Ingots$9.99
- A Pile of Gold Ingots$4.99
- A Chest Full of Gold Ingots$99.99
- A Bucket Full of Gold Ingots$49.99
- A Bucket Full of Gold Ingots$29.99
- A Chest Full of Gold Ingots$59.99
- A Pile of Gold Ingots$3.99