This app is the place to learn the structures and names of 80+ heterocycles.
Heterocycles are parts of:
* Biomolecules (nucleic bases in your DNA and RNA; amino acids Histidine and Tryptophan)
* Important drugs (80% of top-selling drugs contain heterocycles: benzodiazepines, quinine, penicillin, etc.)
* and even Food (sugar has heterocyclic rings too!)
That's why it's so useful to know the structures of major heterocyclic compounds for molecular biologists, pharmacists, organic chemists and for general public interested in what the stuff is made from.
This app is the unique place to learn the structures and names of 80+ heterocycles.
* Entertaining letter quiz 'Structure - Name'
* Nitrogen, oxygen, and sulfur heterocycles
* Everything from Purine to Pyridine
- Many new features (flashcards, stars) and improvements in game mechanics.
- Now you can quickly switch the language in the app settings.
Ratings and Reviews
Needs instruction page
"This app is the unique place to learn" nothing. If you don't already know the names, this game is worthless.
Dev.: If you want to claim it as a learning game, you have to include some instruction.
- Andrey Solovyev
- 18.4 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Russian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2014 Andrey Solovyev
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads Free
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.