Adobe Photoshop Lightroom for iPad
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Powered by the magic of Adobe Photoshop technology, Lightroom for mobile enables you to craft and share professional-quality images from your smartphone or tablet. The raw HDR capability provides you the best all-in-one photo app by delivering superior image capture, processing, and quality with the greatest amount of editing flexibility and control.
The tools you need to tell your story.
• Create stunning images in seconds with tools that range from simple one-tap presets to powerful advanced adjustments and corrections.
• Capture photos using the DNG file format using the in-app camera, streamlining shoot to share. Apply Photoshop magic with five specially formulated shoot-through presets, which can be previewed and applied at capture and then adjusted afterward with full non-destructive capabilities.*
• Import, edit and sync the raw photos you take with your camera. (Paid Feature)
• Local Adjustments lets you selectively apply Exposure, Brightness, Clarity, and other adjustments to a specific part of a photo. (Paid Feature)
• Experiment freely with edits, and revert to the original at any time, with just one tap.
• Simplify editing photographs and get consistent looks in your photos by copying your favorite edits across photos.
• Share photos any way you want: Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, and more. Join the community by using #lightroom.
Become a Creative Cloud member or start a free Creative Cloud trial and get everything you need to make beautiful photos including:
• Access to Paid Features in Lightroom for Mobile:
o Import, Edit and sync raw photos from your camera
o Local Adjustments
• Lightroom CC for your computer - All the editing tools found in Lightroom Mobile plus additional tools that give you precise control over the color and tone of your photos with selective local adjustments, and more.
• Sync your photos across Lightroom on all your devices
• Photoshop CC for your computer - The world’s best tool for combining multiple images, removing objects, and retouching your photos.
• Access all your Lightroom photos in Photoshop Mix, Photoshop Fix, Spark Video, Spark Page and Premiere Clip, thanks to Adobe CreativeSync technology.
*Shoot-through presets work on iPhone 5, 5c, 5s and later as well as iPad 2, 3, and 4, iPad Air and later devices. To use the DNG format and capture HDR images you need to have iOS 10 and a device that has a 12MP camera (iPhone 6s, 6s Plus, 7, 7 Plus, iPad Pro 9.7).
What's New in Version 2.8.1
• Fixed a bug that caused the app to crash for some users
• Improvements to Selective Brush functionality
• General stability improvements
Bring Back Speed flagging, Redesign Interface
Adobe assumed that Lightroom mobile users want to use the app in landscape mode, pretending their iPad is actually a laptop. Well, this just isn't how I use my iPad. I hold it with both hands in a vertical position. This update renders the app virtually useless when holding the iPad this way. Please bring back an interface that is truly designed for iPad users- not something that us a clone of the desktop version of the software. Also, bring back speed flagging! It was by far the most useful feature of the app, and now it is gone. Thanks for nothing Adobe! Seriously considering dropping my cloud subscription...
Horrible New Layout for iPad.
It's fantastic they have added selective tool brush and it works well. The layout change however is very disappointing. Such an unnecessary waste of space. You can no longer edit your photo in full screen. An enormous toolbar has been placed to the right resulting in the photo you're working on being half the size it was before. I defy anybody to turn their iPad to portrait position and not laugh. Again, it's a wonderful program and the addition of a selective brush is excellent but this new layout feels cramped and claustrophobic. I really hope they revisit this choice.
Bring back speed flagging!
I was happy with the update until I realized you can't flag images with a simple swipe up any more. Why did you take speed flagging away? It made my workflow so much easier. The little flag/unflag button is a small target to hit and tapping it accurately takes twice as much time as gestural flagging - and when I'm going through thousands of images in a single sitting, every second counts! Please bring it back.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Aug 03, 2017
- Version: 2.8.1
- Size: 161 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Adobe Systems, Inc.
- © Adobe Systems, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPad.