Numerical²: The Calculator Without Equal
By Andrew J Clark
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Numerical² is the calculator without equal! Whether you’re doing simple math, scientific equations, advanced brackets, or just like a pretty app, Numerical² is the answer!
Use the NEW Today Widget and work straight from Notification Center.
- No equals button! Just type a question and get your answer.
- Brackets are added automatically as you type.
- Equations are automatically saved to the History list, which now syncs with iCloud.
- Rewritten in Swift to be fast fast fast.
- Full scientific keypad including sin/cos/tan, EE, ln, log, square root and more!
- Use the fraction key to do coherent fractional math and your answer is presented in numeric and fractional formats.
- Use Pi, E and infinity to determine the answer to any question, including impossible ones.
- Customise your perfect calculator by changing History position to be behind keyboard or to the side ala Numerical 1.
- Landscape finally works on iPhone.
- Full support for iPad Split Screen multi-tasking.
- Install the Numerical² keyboard so you can calculate a question in any app. Tap a button and the answer is inserted in the text field.
- Made a mistake? Tap the current equation to enter edit mode where you can select characters, insert and delete.
- Options to hide scientific keyboard, change decimal count of answer, and use radians/degrees for angle maths.
- Decimals and grouping symbols are localised.
- Install the Numerical² Keyboard and calculate a question in any textfield in iOS.
- Enable the Today Widget so you can work directly from Notification Center.
- Tap to copy, paste or insert the answer in the currently context.
- History syncs via iCloud.
- Beautiful minimalist design.
- Apply 16 beautiful themes including new entrants Candy, Mint, Lava and a set of “bright themes”.
- Use the Theme Creator to make your own bright and beautiful color scheme, and name it accordingly.
- Snappy sound effects.
- Numerical² is Free, but you can become a Numerical Supporter if you really like what we’re doing and want to send a few $ our way each month.
If you have any questions or feedback please get in touch:
Developed by @andrewjclark. Designed by @andrewjclark & @alexvanderzon.
We hope you love it <3
What's New in Version 2.0.9
Update: Fixed issue where "Show More" button would not appear in Today Widget.
- Enable the new Today Widget you can calculate from anywhere! Just swipe down and you can work right there in Notification Center.
- Added copy/paste/insert menu to Today Widget and Keyboard extension. Just tap the equation for options.
- Localised decimals and grouping characters ("." appears as "," for countries where that is the default)
- Fixed issue (again) where copying would only copy question, not question & answer.
- Performance improvements and UI tweaks.
Beautiful and Efficient
This app is visually pleasing AND hits the mark on productivity. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
I find that it offers the basic to meet my needs. Sure it's not meant for graphing or anything drastically advanced, but i don't feel that the app was built for strenuous formulas/functions in textbooks.
It is simply an aesthetic, straightforward, functional calculator for day-to-day use and i love it!
Can't remember how many calculator apps I have tried over the years. I am finally finished looking. Numerical is by far the best yet. It just simply does what is supposed to do. The Today Widget is a great addition. Numerical is a great calculator app. Save yourself some time and look no further.
Best calculator in the App Store
Don't look for more, this is the best calculator. The calculator widget is even better you don't have to unlock you phone just swipe left and you can use the calculator on widget center
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Jun 19, 2017
- Version: 2.0.9
- Size: 24.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Andrew J Clark
- © 2014 Andrew J Clark
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Theme Pack 1$1.99
- Numerical Supporter$1.99