By Maxthon Technology Limited
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
As a unique browser with perfect performance, Maxthon browser is always attaching great importance to the product itself and user experience. Welcome to send us feedback (email: email@example.com), and we will contact you ASAP after received your feedback. Much appreciate!
Maxthon5 browser for Mac is built with a high-speed Safari core. With an upgraded performance, Maxthon5 brings you refreshing browsing experience. The built-in state-of-art features in Maxthon5 will be your close personal assistant, and helps sort out your internet life, entertainment, and office work well.
Faster, safer, and lighter Maxthon5 for Mac enables you to unlimitedly enjoy online leisure like lightning browsing, clean reading, online shopping, etc.
* Seamlessly sync from Maxthon4 to Maxthon5, upgrade with no worries;
* Register with personal account to sign in with enhanced security. Guest mode is also available;
* “Maxnote”, an upgraded “favorite bookmark”;
Link, web content, snapshot—forever save all types of content for your use;
Inspiration, agenda, meeting minutes—note anything anytime across all your devices;
* “Passkeeper”: upgraded “auto-fill” with more secure and customizable passwords management;
* “UUMail”: disposable shadow mail boxes help avoid leaking of your real email address;
* New Tab page, only for you: customizable background including GIF pictures; draggable sites, freely formed folders, easier to manage;
* Optimized “full-screen” video playing visual effect, give you ultimate viewing experience;
* Optimized “reader mode”, lighter and clearer web page reading experience.
For more functions, download Maxthon5 now to start a pleasure internet life!
We are always optimizing our product to bring you better user experience.
What's New in Version 5.0.28
Passkeeper message verification function added
Fixed the possibly abnormal conditions of Passkeeper when disconnection with network
Enhanced browser performance
Fixed the potential problems of memory and bugs could caused crash, browser stability enhanced.
Used to be great...
I used to love this browser. I am a pretty organized person so the feature of having screen folders, similar to the iPhone, was a great feature for me because I could organize my web sites in categories. After this last update, I cannot figure out how to input new sites to folders, nor can I figure out how to create a new folder. It seems this feature has either gone away or has been embedded somewhere that it is impossible to find. I have tried the Help feature, to no avail. I wrote to Maxthon about this, however, I have not yet received a response (and that was about 3 weeks ago). I am deleting this app. Thanks Maxthon for ruining a great feature and thank you, ever so kindly, for your customer service in NOT answering concerns from your users.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Sep 14, 2017
- Version: 5.0.28
- Size: 12.7 MB
- Languages: English, Basque, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: Maxthon Technology Limited
- Copyright © Maxthon Limited. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor