Flight Safety Australia: CASA's free aviation safety magazine.
Topical, technical, but reader-friendly, articles cover all the key aviation safety issues – safety management systems, maintenance, runway safety, human factors, airspace, training, aviation medicine – and more.
Our articles cover some very diverse topics and identify some of the new challenges facing aviation safety. There is something for everyone, regardless of age or stage of flying, or what your involvement in the aviation industry is. The popular quizzes and reader-submitted close calls round out each packed edition.
Latest news features can be viewed at our website: www.flightsafetyaustralia.com
New content delivery platform with downloadable content.
Now also available on phones.
Compatibility with newer generation mobile devices and operating systems including iOS 11.
iOS 11 app icon and title fix.
Ratings and Reviews
Love the articles. Understand it’s free, but my app is still showing only the August issue. It’s October!! I deleted and reloaded, thinking it was an app issue. Nope. They simply haven’t added a September or October issue. Lame.
- Civil Aviation Safety Authority
- 20 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2014 Civil Aviation Safety Authority
- In-App Purchases
- Flight Safety Free
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.