Pendo - Notes, Todos, Calendar & Share
By Wenzhuo Duan
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Currently Pendo needs iCloud to be enabled.
Please reach PendoApp@gmail.com for questions so we can assist :)
# App Store - Featured Best New Apps
# Many Best App awards - search "Pendo App" :)
# App Store Twitter pick: http://bit.ly/1gHGkHG
Pendo is your place to write Notes, organize Todos, plan Calendar and share Ideas.
It understands your Calendar event sentences, provides unique Shortcuts, and syncs notes among iCloud devices.
• Write Notes - whenever thoughts are sparkling, open Pendo and write them down - it supports photos and optional colored summaries with verbs, nouns and names, and is synced by iCloud.
• Organize Todos - Pendo makes to-dos simple to manage, and they will stick on top of other notes so you never forget :)
• Plan Calendar - Pendo's IQ >0 ;) Write (or speak) complicated events like "Take pills at 9am and 5pm everyday for two weeks", and Pendo will propose its understanding, then create events on your iOS Calendar, which will be synced to all calendars linked in iOS.
• Share Ideas - wherever you want to share your thoughts & pictures, it's just 2 taps away - currently Pendo supports sharing through Email, SMS, Weibo, Twitter and Facebook; more to come (e.g. Evernote, WhatsApp) - let us know which service you want :)
• Shortcuts - Pendo's unique Shortcuts speed up every action - instead of tapping a button to send an email, you can simply go to a new line, type 'e' then return. Similarly, type 't' for todos, 'c' for calendar events and so on.
Lots more features & subtle surprises to be explored - Enjoy!
What's New in Version 1.5.2
What's New in 1.5.2:
- Highlight dued todo tasks
- Fixed deleting calendar event not syncing issue
- Fixed todo order not correct in timeline issue
- FIxed rotating iPhone causing wrong timeline layout issue
New Features in 1.5:
- Fixed the cold color theme and help page images
- Added ability to copy your todo content
- Todo notification is here! Simply set a target date for todos and Pendo will remind you.
- Journaling in Pendo? Now you can choose to use auto-update or fixed date for notes
- Like to scratch various stuff on a paper? Now you can put everything in a Pendo note and select parts to share or plan calendar
- Passcode now actually works since you can’t see through it in background app view
- Fixed delete button occasionally not working bug
- Lots of Todo improvements
Next version will focus on syncing with Evernote, further improving Todo List, making Multiple Timeline categories and more - let us know your ideas!
So fast response... More Smooth like a paper
I found that in 1.5.1 deleting calendar doesn't sync to iphone calendar, and they came out with a new version in 2 days.. Amazing.
Now I can use it just like how I sketch on a paper, then choose parts to do different things. Brilliant and keep up improving!
At first, I loved this app! But after using it for awhile, the organization wasn't that great and it doesn't always save my notes, which gets so frustrating!! But I still use it. There might be a better note app out there, but this suffices so far, even though it deletes my stuff! 😤
Just what I need
Very interesting！Its certainly become better and better…
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jun 01, 2014
- Version: 1.5.2
- Size: 6.7 MB
- Languages: English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Wenzhuo Duan
- © 2014 Wenzhuo Duan
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.