Plant Viewer for Mobile
By ABB Information Systems AG
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The Aurora Vision Plant Viewer for Mobile app empowers ABB monitored solar power system owners on-the-go access to energy generation information from their iPhone, iPad and iPod. Homeowners can track energy generation on their home while installers have the option to remotely assist homeowners. Plant Viewer for Mobile works with Plant Viewer and Plant Portfolio Manager login accounts to provide a simple and fully integrated solution to the full line of the Aurora Vision monitoring solution.
Users with Plant Viewer for Mobile can:
- Track the energy produced by their solar power plants
- Verify plant health and past performance
- Understand how their energy performance varies over time
- Access production information for further analysis
- Set up Wi-Fi enabled inverters right from the app
- Edit account information
What's New in Version 1.3.4
Good app. Could be more fun. Still glad they have it for customers
Good app. I love seeing how much power I'm creating with my solar panels.
Quick design note - For almost two years I had no clue I could swipe left in month view on dashboard to keep going back in time. You need to add pagination dots under that box.
Feature add idea - Add alerts for abnormally low or high production. Half of my panels were out due to a bad connector and I didn't know it. Would be a nice feature to send a notification for changes in averages.
Thanks for creating this app for users!!
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Jul 25, 2016
- Version: 1.3.4
- Size: 37.5 MB
- Languages: English, German
- Seller: ABB Information Systems AG
- © 2013-2014 Power-One - A member of ABB Group
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.