The best Tripmaster ever made.
*** Facebook integration doesn't work at the moment, we are working to fix it asap with a new release ***
Now integrated with Flic, the smart wireless button (http://flic.io)!
Follow your roadbook.
A professional Tripmaster to follow your route, meter by meter (or yard by yard!) with maximum accuracy and reliability. The app will automatically detect what's the appropriate distance unit measure (km or miles).
Keep on eye on the slopes using the app inclinometer.
In the most challenging moments check the slope, set an alarm and do not exceed "your" limits, if any...
Missed a step?
No problem! Adjust total and partial counters and start again... or, even better, just select the "reverse mode" and drive back until you are "back on track". ;-)
Follow your track on a map.
See your route on the map and pinpoint your most challenging steps.
Save your tracks!
Save your preferred tracks, on request or using the "Auto Save" feature (enabled by default).
Share it with your friends.
Share your challenges with your friends by posting your routes on Facebook, Twitter, Weibo or Flickr.
All the settings you need.
Set your preferences, 3pMaster will remember them...
In App purchase
You can export and share your tracks using the most common file formats (KML and GPX). In order to access the files you can send them via email or access the files via iTunes once connected the iPhone to your computer.
*** You have an iPad, have a look at "3pMaster Pro" on the App Store ***
You experienced an issue or you want to share with us a suggestion on how we could improve our apps? Tell us via support (at) 3pmaster.com or via our support site.
Not compatible with iPod touch.
Data connection is only required to access the maps.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Please consider that 3pMaster relies on the device GPS to measure the distances you travel. Accuracy may vary depending of the GPS satellite reception quality.
Thanks to icons8.com for several icons (http://icons8.com).
Thanks to Alice & Flavia for their patience.
New with this release:
● new setting to choose the GPS accuracy (choose "Medium" in case of low GPS signal)
● removed support for Apple Watch (sorry about that). Need an alternative way to control the app? Look at Flic, the smart wireless button (http://flic.io)!
● removed support for iOS 9.x
● minor bug fixes and improvements
Unfortunately, Facebook integration is still not working. Sorry about that.
New with release 3.6:
● iOS 11 compatibility
● increased distance refresh frequency (for a better accuracy in distance measurement)
● fixed track export (not working anymore on iOS 11)
● minor bug fixes and improvements
- 3pMaster Ltd
- 15.2 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), and iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation).
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2013-2018 3pMaster Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Tracks export - 3pMaster $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.