Monitor your account on pools.
Pool Monitor displays information about hashrate, alive workers and amount of currency on your account.
- Wemine pools
- Give Me Coin
- Fixx PeerCoin Pool
- D7 Pool
- Hypernova (1)
- crypto-coin-pool (1)
- Mine-Litecoin (1)
An ad-free version exists: "Pool Monitor +".
(1) Show only hashrate
Multipool api is sometimes/often not accessible, this is why the app shows an error message.
- change advertisement provider
- fix small bug with the button "show more information"
Ratings and Reviews
Does what it says and well. :-)
I guess I'm the first to review this good app. It definitely works as advertised. That in itself makes me happy. I downloaded it a couple of days ago and am testing it on Multipool. All I had to do is add a profile, give it a name and paste the pool API address and Bingo! The following fields show up:
• The running total 10 minute average hash rate per coin being mined from all your workers combined.
• If you currently are active or not on that pool
• Your running balances for all the coins you are mining on that pool
• If you hit the refresh button it goes out and retrieves the latest stats and balances from my pool
For the next update, it would be nice to see what each worker is contributing. That way I know to intervene if one goes down or is performing poorly.
👍 Good job! 😊
Now, somebody from Wired Magazine needs to write a good plug for it so that it goes viral. 😆
Has potential but not quite there yet
I would love to use this app. The problem is the lack of pools that it supports. I hope the developer is still working on this but it hasn't been updated in over 2 months. If the WeMine pools were supported I would definitely use this.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.